KINGDOM HEARTS 358/2 Days: Xion's End

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Mike, Nov 4, 2009.

1. Mike Chaser

A new fandub from KINGDOM HEARTS 358/2 Days, which marks a depression ending for Xion and Roxas. Spoilers are very high in this video, so please watch at your own risk. This was dubbed by myself and Daelyn, due to some requests from members. Didn't want to make a long update about this, but activity in updates is pretty slow due to lack of news in the KINGDOM HEARTS series.

Video Production Cast:
    Roxas: Voiced by Mike (CGNET)
    Xion: Voiced by Out of the Infinity (Daelyn)
    Special Effects: DJFirewolf & Mike (CGNET)

Copyright: All characters are copyright SQUARE-ENIX
    KINGDOM HEARTS 358/2 Days: Out Now (Worldwide)
    Video Scene: KH13

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Mike, Nov 4, 2009.

1. AxelRikkuconnection
      AxelRikkuconnection
      sorry if you don't mind me asking why do you do the dubs went the english is out??? is it a possible audition for somewhere else. Just wanna know
    2. Mike
      Mike
      No, I don't usually do English fandubs, because like you said they are already out.
      This was only done because of some requests. The auditions that are going on now are for the Birth By Sleep promotions.
    3. Heart ❤
      Heart ❤
      OH mike your the best!!!!!!
    4. Oli
      Oli
      OOooooo sounds like someone has a crush ;]
    5. Vanitas
      Vanitas
      Even when you warn of the spoilers of the video in the post, I think everyone who enters the mainpage are going to be spoiled by the title 'Xion's end'.
    6. Boy Wonder
      Boy Wonder
      Everyone knew something would happen to Xion before the game came out. She was confirmed to have a tragic end by Nomura. Not to mention the fact that she wasn't at KH2 pretty much meant that something would happen to her.
      So it's not really a spoiler. The only thing this spoils is HOW she "ends"
    7. Firechakram
      Firechakram
      Official dub is much better in my opinion.

The lines you said didn't fit into the times where the dialogue appeared on the screen. You need to make sure your lines last the same amount of time of when the lines appear on the screen, and they need to be in sync.
    8. Mike
      Mike
      Yes, I agree that the time was a bit off in the start of the video, but it picked up. As far as the official dub, I agree with that too, but should a fandub be better than an official one? I don't know if that really makes sense.
    9. ShibuyaGato
      ShibuyaGato
      That was really sad. but really "Who else will i have ice cream with?"!?!?!?!? really? that is just stupid. it totally kills the scene and the mood. it shouldv'e said something more like this "You're the only one who understands me. Please!!!" now that would've made the scene a little more serious.

Hey can i be in the Birth By Sleep auditions. I think i might be a really good pick. I do really stupid dubs all the time so iv'e got the practice needed all i need are the clips and translations when the game comes out. pplz reply if i might be able to audition. pleeeeeease ^.^
    10. Firechakram
      Firechakram
      Unbeknownst to you, that ice cream line is very deep and emotional. Roxas had ice cream with Xion and Axel every day, and he believed that that's what friendship is and what it's like. So when he said "who else will I have ice cream with?", he meant,
      "what other friends do I have?" Since he left the Organization he could'nt be with Axel, so he had no more friends.

Also, Roxas said almost the exact same thing in the Japanese version. THe wording is different, but it was the same thought.
    11. Mike
      Mike
      Glad to hear. Feel free to audition using the link below.
      http://www.kh-vids.net/showthread.php?p=2994658#post2994658
    12. Firechakram
      Firechakram
      Sorry for that earlier triplepost. I got messed up and it posted three times.

Well, I deleted the extra messages.
    13. Vanitas
      Vanitas
      In some rare cases that I know of, the fandub were better than official. But then again the official ones on those were crap.
    14. Daelyn
      Daelyn
      Thanks for posting this Mike ^^

As for why dub something that's already released with an english dub, in my opinion, it's just something to do for fun XD
    15. Misty
      Misty
      I liked this one. :] You seem to be getting better, Mike, and Xion's voice was excellent. I'm no judge of course, but it sounded good to me. (And a good conclusion for someone who's far to lazy to get the game herself. ;D)