Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Trailer Summary

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Xaldin, Sep 19, 2007.

1. Xaldin ITS OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The trailer starts from the scene where re:COM ended, afterwards the words "The other side attached to Sora still sleeps" and "The mind comes back whenever they touch." The scene then moves to Twilight Town, where Roxas, and Axel are sitting on the edge, as seen in KH2FM+.

Soon the trailer switches to Roxas being invited to the Organization XIII, and introduced to them, which soon cuts out to another scene of Roxas joining the Organization for the first time. Soon the scene then switches to the King talking about Axel, and Saix with Roxas pulling out his keyblade, moving into gameplay.

The gameplay features Roxas fighting with other Organization Members in a multiplayer game. This one confirms the allowance of being able to play as Roxas, Axel, Saix and Xigbar.

The scene then switches to Xemnas talking towards other Organization members. Xemnas explains that a 14th member has joined the Organization, and the 14th member appears to be a female, wearing a black hood. Soon the title comes up as "Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days"

You can then hear Roxas in the background saying "I will disappear from this world in 151 days"

This game is for the Nintendo DS

Source: Famitsu

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Xaldin, Sep 19, 2007.

1. GameFreak12389
      GameFreak12389
      That sounds pretty sweet. Now I need to buy a DS =]
    2. libregkd
    3. Inasuma
      Inasuma
      Multi-player..... *facepalms* I was so afraid of that. I love 1 Player. D:

But I'm definitely getting this when it releases... it seems like it could be fun, imo. Roxas was always one of the more interesting characters, anyway... But now this 14th member... and another girl! XD
    4. Thebazilly
      Thebazilly
      That sounds awesome! I always wanted to know more about Roxas' days in the Organization.
    5. Effexor
      Effexor
      Playing as other Organization members?! *drools* Wait a sec... *leaves* *sees he has a DS* *returns*

*drools*
    6. libregkd
    7. Explode
      Explode
      That sounds cool, but normally games with that kind of multiplayer gameplay don't focus much on the story. I could be totally wrong, but it sounds like a fighting game......Still that sounds totally awesome! I'm exited now! Thanks, Xaldin!

btw, are we going to be able to see this trailer anytime soon?
    8. venster
      venster
      O_O Freakin! whoa! Ah....now I'm excited to see who this new girl is. >_< It's for the Nintendo DS?! YES!
    9. libregkd
    10. ukali_rules
      ukali_rules
      OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMOGMOGOMGOMGOMG!
      I MUST GET THAT GAME!!!!!!!11ONEONESHIFTSHIFT!!ELEVENLEVEN!!!!!
      Other Organization members! Wo-hootz! MUST GET GAME!
      Great summary.
      The fourteenth member could be Namine.
    11. babalord
      babalord
      HORRAY! i goT the PSP AND DS :D
    12. GameFreak12389
      GameFreak12389

I was just thinkin about Namine myself. But that would be weird calling her a member. Well, time will tell.
    13. GhettoXemnas
      GhettoXemnas
      I think the girl is possibly aqua, that could explain why xemnas seaks to her armor and calls it "friend"
    14. Scarred Nobody
      Scarred Nobody
      i hear that the name for this one is:

kingdom hearts: chain of memories 2.

again, i think it's just a rumor.
    15. libregkd
    16. Hakurei Reimu
      Hakurei Reimu
      *astounded by the amazing information that was missing for 2 years*

*speechless*

D...S...Where is it?
    17. Sorax
      Sorax
      What I want to know is why that's the title.

I mean what does it stand for?
    18. hwdbz
      hwdbz
      yay, the one about roxas is on the ds. now all i gotta do is buy a psp and ps3.

that would be nearly a thousand dollars well spent!
    19. koibito813
      koibito813
      dang...now i need a psp and a ps3...-checks wallet- O_O

but i hope they'd consider putting it on the PS2 also...in case squenix hasn't noticed, PS3 sales are horrible. anyway, the games sound amazing, save for the cell phone one...even though i'd get it for the heck of life. XD as for the multiplayer one, i love single player for KH. doesn't work if there's more than one in my opinion. i'm thinking that the title stands for how many days until it comes out. just a guess, though. ooo...i need to see these trailers, like, now. <3