Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days - Announced for North America

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Mike, Dec 2, 2008.

1. Mike Chaser

[​IMG]

Hey everyone, we’ve got some more good news. First Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories was released today and now Square Enix released a statement regarding the announcement for Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days in North America. Below is the statement from Square Enix.

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Mike, Dec 2, 2008.

1. kngdmhrts2
      kngdmhrts2
      aww no release date yet....not to worry...at least its been announced...now we wait for release dates and EU announcement :D
    2. The Twin
      The Twin
      Good to see they plan on bringing the game stateside. Question is, are they going to take as long to do that as they did bringing Re:CoM over?
    3. kngdmhrts2
      kngdmhrts2
      probably not...i think kh:recom has been released stateside coz of constant requests from american fans (just hope my constant requests makes the same happen for EU)
    4. Xe54
      Xe54
      Who else thinks Riku/Ansem is gonna be the last boss in the game?
    5. Shizzy
      Shizzy
      Sweet... *realizes doesn't have a DS* OMG I dont have a DS!!!
    6. Akino
      Akino
      *Rejoices*

YAAAAAAY, MORE DS GAMES! :D
    7. Ultima Wepon
      Ultima Wepon
      YEeEEESSSS! My dad should be getting the preorder from gamestop today!!!!!!!!!!!!
    8. MoTi550
      MoTi550

Not a chance. In fact, I think the only reason we're getting re:CoM is because they probably had the VAs come in and do both that and 358/2 Days in one fell swoop. I'm expecting this late spring/early summer.
    9. Anixe
      Anixe
      Yay~ Let's hope for a spring or summer release for this. I'm guessing that they'll either bring Jesse McCartney back or have another dub actor take his place. Hopefully it'll be good both ways. Can't wait for the official NA site and previews. =]
    10. KeybladeSpirit
      KeybladeSpirit
      Think we'll get cutscenes soon?
      *Realizes Days is gonna be for DS*
      HOW ARE WE GONNA GET CUTSCENES FOR IT!?
    11. ultima_sora
      ultima_sora
      yeah i hope they bring jesse back. i dont like him AT ALL but his voice matched roxas really good and he also did really good doing voice acting. and yaaaayyy!!! more kingdom hearts games for me! and more ds games!
      woo hoooo lmao
      and yeah same cant wait for the site to open...even though that won't be for a while xD
    12. Solid Snake
      Solid Snake
      I'm afraid that he wont be cast for the game now ;_;

No one could replace him thats for damn sure >.<
    13. kngdmhrts2
      kngdmhrts2
      why wouldnt he be casted for the game now? cant say coz he's older and voice may be different coz look at Haley Joel Osment for KH Re:Com
    14. libregkd
    15. darkshadowxyz
      darkshadowxyz
      Umm...you DO know there are emulators out for the NDS, right? They're still in the beta though.

That's how they got cutscenes for the other KH's, emulators.
    16. Keyblade_Smokey
      Keyblade_Smokey
      YESSSSS!!!! Re: COM comes out, i bought and played it today. then i find that Days is coming to the States!!!! I have finals next week and a month for xmas break!!!!! OMG this is the best day ever!!!
    17. Shizzy
      Shizzy
      what store did you get your copy at?
    18. The Twin
      The Twin
      *knocks on wood to avoid a jinx* Let's hope Square was smart enough to do just that.
    19. MoTi550
      MoTi550
      GameStop has them :)