Kingdom Hearts 3 Previewed in January Game Informer

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Misty, Dec 19, 2013.

1. Misty gimme kiss

gi-logo.png

Amidst a relatively slow news cycle, Kingdom Hearts III recently appeared in the new issue of Game Informer. Its feature was merely part of their "Previews" section, so it's no in-depth look at the title. Still, Nomura drops some interesting details about the gameplay in the title, the focus of the story, and the future of the series, while continuing to play it close to the vest.

You can read the full text below, or if you prefer, check out the attached scan.

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Misty, Dec 19, 2013.

1. Ability King KK
      Ability King KK
      Yeah, they are the same. Ventus' heart took shelter inside of Sora, Sora becomes a Heartless, Roxas is born and looks exactly like Ventus. Have you ever thought that when Sora became a Heartless that it released Ventus' heart and said heart became Roxas? If Roxas was truly Sora's Nobody, he'd look like Sora just as Axel looks like Lea or Zexion looks like Ienzo. Roxas is Ventus, except with no memories of the Birth by Sleep Arc.
    2. Patman
      Patman
      Ever watched Who Wants to Frame Roger Rabbit ? I guess it would look sorta like Toontown. So yes, dysfonctionnal is putting it lightly, but hey, it' d be fun ! ^^
    3. Mr. Van Whippy ♥
      Mr. Van Whippy ♥
      Hmm, now that is an interesting way, i didn't thought about it. That would be fun. I wonder if Roger Rabbit could also make an appearance (Jessica Rabbit won't happen anytime soon, since they even censored the outfits of the YRP trio, not to mention the matter with Aqua's clothing).