Kingdom Hearts 3 has been officially announced!

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Krowley, Jun 10, 2013.

1. Krowley Moderator

[​IMG]
    For those who tuned into today's E3 Sony press conference (June 10th 2013), you will find that Kingdom Hearts 3 has been officially announced for the Playstation 4 and Xbox One by Square Enix themselves.

E3 Trailer

YouTube video down? Try the official Sony upload.

Footage and details to follow.
    Let the fangasms begin.

Update: Kingdom Hearts III will also be available for the upcoming Xbox One:
    Source

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Krowley, Jun 10, 2013.

1. Beucefilous
      Beucefilous
      Words cannot describe the excitement right now. I dont even care the amount i'm spending on the ps4.
    2. Sumi
      Sumi
      is this what i left staff 4

BLESS US OH LORD AND THESE THY GIFTS WHICH WE ARE ABOUT TO RECIEVE
    3. Krowley
      Krowley

From thy bounty, through Nomura, thy lord, amen.
    4. Llave
      Llave

Trailer on Youtube
    5. Guardian Soul
      Guardian Soul
      THREE *****S! THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
    6. Patman
      Patman
      Here' s the teaser, for those like me who can' t watch the stream :

Can' t really notice any significant level design improvement, but the characters definitely look slicker. That heartless particle-like behavior is interesting, looks like fun !
    7. TheKingdomKey
    8. Mish
      Mish
      WE WE WE SO EXCITED. WE SO EXCITED. asdfgh the graphics and everything hnnng

My thought process was pretty much 'is this KH 1.5 or.. could it be.. COULD IT REALLY BE.. YES OH GOD YES.'

Which keyblade is that, btw? Does that hold any significance?
    9. Mike
      Mike
      Hello Kingdom Hearts fans! Good news. If you haven't already heard, Kingdom Hearts III was confirmed today at the Sony Press Conference during E3 2013.

Fans are celebrating after seven years of an official announcement.

Just hours from the confirmed news, #kingdomhearts begins to trend across Twitter. If you have a Twitter account, we highly suggest to continue to scream and shout Kingdom Hearts. Let's trend Kingdom Hearts and make June 10 2013 the official day.

[​IMG]

10. Arch
      Arch
      I wonder if they'll show anything more on this tomorrow or later this week. Probably not. Looks like they went with the "CG" approach to how gameplay will look like. I'm glad they did. Good call Nomura, it looks gorgeous.
    11. Yozora
      Yozora
      Im happy that the game has been announce, but I would be even more happy if they showed something more new. Like new clothes for Sora, or a big change or something. They probably will tho.
      AND THEY BETTER HAVE A COOL NEW OPENING WITH NEW MUSIC THAT WILL GIVE ME THE HEEBIEGEEBIES.
    12. Llave
      Llave
      More than likely Master Eraqus'. Looks just like it.
    13. Sara
      Sara
      One moment:

*walks outside and yells at the top of my lungs*

I'm back. Damnit, I can't afford a PS4 right now... Why couldn't it be on both?! I love the trailer and I'm so excited for the game to come out. Maybe I can afford it depending on the price of the system. But I LOVE it already. Especially the heartless swirl and the possibility of it.
    14. Meilin Lee
      Meilin Lee
      Oh my God, oh my God, oh my GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I screamed so loud when they made the announcement, my family looked at me with weird looks!

Oh s***, never have I ever been more proud to have been wrong about something. KH3 is finally coming!! 7 years of waiting and we FINALLY get some answers!
    15. Lucideffective
      Lucideffective
      That trailer. Sweet Jesus, I'm going to have to buy a PS4.
    16. Krowley
      Krowley

That's awesome Mike!
      Spread the word everywhere!
    17. LeKeyBoi
      LeKeyBoi
      I cried a little not going to lie when I read this :'3
      Best thing to happen to Kingdom Hearts since Kingdom Hearts 1 & 2
    18. Fearless
      Fearless
      Please excuse me while I screech at the top of my lungs and then pass out.
    19. nasirrich
      nasirrich
      I was crying like a little mark and got so many weird looks THEM FEELS THEM FEELS FINALLY THIS IS ALL THANKS TO...

KINGDOM HEARTS GOD!!!!!