Kingdom Hearts 3 confirmed for YouTube Live at E3

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Heart ❤, Jun 9, 2018.

1. Heart ❤ Enjoy every moment with all ya got

Update: Looking like we might get a trailer tomorrow perhaps?

kh.png

With the Square Enix and Sony Press Conferences happening on Monday and the first stop of the Orchestra Tour TONIGHT in LA, we're bound to get a bunch of Kingdom Hearts news over the next few days. According to the YouTube Live at E3 Breakdown, by Medium.com, Kingdom Hearts III will also be shown off! From 7-8pm ET on Sunday, YouTube will be looking at KHIII as well as other games such as Metro Exodus, the third installment of the Metro series of games.

Do you think we'll get any new footage/information here? Perhaps they'll be looking at the demo, which has been announced to be playable at E3? Who knows?

Last edited: Jun 10, 2018
Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Heart ❤, Jun 9, 2018.

1. Meilin Lee
      Meilin Lee
      Hope you don't mind @Heart ❤ , but I added a small bit to specify that this is scheduled for tomorrow on Sunday, not tonight. However, with the World Tour Orchestra kicking off in LA tonight, we are bound to get something before tomorrow.
    2. Ability King KK
      Ability King KK
      As much as I would like to see new stuff showed off, I really hope they'll show off the Big Hero 6 world. Of all the Disney worlds that have been confirmed, it's the only one we haven't see in action.
    3. Heart ❤
      Heart ❤
      Updated to include a tweet from the person running YouTube Live tomorrow
    4. Iskandar
      Iskandar
      Too bad they don't have a specific time they plan to talk about it, I don't tend to leave streams running on my computer