Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix+ Codes (Closed 1)

Discussion in 'Code Vault' started by axel8th, Apr 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. axel8th Traverse Town Homebody

Look at my first post...........or PM me.

2. Radiusro Gummi Ship Junkie

(You need MAXConvert...to download one...click here http://www.codemasters-project.net/p...oad.php?view.6) Its easy! all you have to do is ...put the code into the Input then convert it into The Output............first.....you need a Game ID so here it is :

Kingdom Hearts 2 (NTSC) Game ID: 0911

Kingdom Hearts 2 (PAL) Game ID: 09C9

Kingdom Hearts 2:Final Mix (JPN) Game ID: 0001

(Sorry i dont have the RE:COM Game ID )

NOTE!!!!:Codebreaker and Gameshark v2 users DO NOT need the Game ID when converting to those!

Thats all for now :cool:

3. Limit-Sora Twilight Town Denizen

but by convert i mean convert from like e.g NTSC TO PAL

NOT ARMAX TO CODEBREAKER

4. Radiusro Gummi Ship Junkie

like i said "all you have to do is ...put the code into the Input then convert it into The Output" which means convert it to "NTSC" to "Pal" its like ARMAX to ARMAX ! got it memorized?

5. Limit-Sora Twilight Town Denizen

lol

ok i have just did what you said and when it converted it converted to the exact sma e code i put the game id in the wee box and the pressed convert and it was the sam :(

6. infinit3 Merlin's Housekeeper

Stupid question, but why would you need to convert anything for this game? The games only been released for one region so why think the codes need to be converted from one region to the next?

7. axel8th Traverse Town Homebody

Well i guess that any region code will work with import games you just to make it to your action replay region.

8. Majik Chaser

because certain codes were easier to find in this version of KH2 ( final mix is the same as the other KH2's except it has more things added to the game )

9. Akillas Moogle Assistant

Ok so in other words I CAN use codebreaker with swap magic 3.6 but it would be better with 3.8? or does it HAVE to be 3.8? Sorry for all the questions :(

10. EvilMan_89 Code Master

u don't, but AR Max ppl need the code converted to AR Max so they can actually use them cuz the codes on the first page are in RAW. but wat ppl aren't getting is that the region is Japan. when u convert codes, u want the region of the GAME, not ur PS2.

11. narugaa_ai Merlin's Housekeeper

I'm new to this Swap Magic stuff.

All of the codes on the first page:
    『Master』 EC878540 142F1110... etc...

Can I simply put them in my Swap Magic Coder, or do I have to convert them to a different... thingy?
    I have absolutely no idea how to convert codes, so explain it very, very simply.

12. infinit3 Merlin's Housekeeper

Yea ok, but like with my first post I never managed to get the codes working for me with ARMax. The master code wouldnt convert for me to ARMAX format when converting from a raw format. It would only convert when I was converting from Ar2V1 format and even then codes would either not work or it would lock up my SMP 3.6 as I was trying to load the game from the DVD.

13. narugaa_ai Merlin's Housekeeper

Insert witty title here.

Yeah, but I'm going to be using 3.8 Coder 『I just ordered it online, like 2 minutes ago』 and you were using 3.6 Non-Coder, right? 3.8 supports Action Replay, and you only have to use the single swap method. Thing is I don't know which version AR it supports, old Action Replay or Action Replay MAX.
    I just need to know if I need to convert the codes on the very first page to AR MAX, or if I can keep them as they are posted.
    OH MY GOD I HATE ROXAS AND HIS HAIR IS UGLY D:
    I'm sorry Roxy, I don't think your hair is ugly.

14. infinit3 Merlin's Housekeeper

Yea and I never managed to get it working for ARMax so I gave up and got myself a 3.8 elf just to load the game with codes and that worked (very well actually) with my HDLoader. And assuming the actual disc is anything like my elf, then no, thers no converting to be done. The codes on the first page would be just fine as they are because those are the codes I'm using.

15. EvilMan_89 Code Master

not sure if this is true but i heard that u can only cheat when using Swap Magic 3.8

16. infinit3 Merlin's Housekeeper

Only thing I can add is that out of ARMax and codebreaker, the only way I ever got it working was with 3.8 Which kinda supports that.

17. psxman Merlin's Housekeeper

Coder (Swap Magic 3.8) supports Action Replay V2/Gameshark V2 codes, not AR Max.
    Handy to know if you want to find other codes and need to know what it is you should be looking for.

Anyway, quick question, are the codes on the first page actually in RAW, or are they in AR V1?
    Basically what I'm asking is, to convert those codes to Coder (swap magic 3.8) should I be converting from RAW-ARV2 or from ARV1-ARV2? I've tried both, with little/no success. Also, should I be converting the master code in the same way?

18. infinit3 Merlin's Housekeeper

Wow psxman, love ur attention to detail. I don't think any of ur questions havent already been answered. You SHOULD be able to use the codes on the first page as is, because those are the ones I'm using. And even tho it says on first page theyre raw a few posts further down from that its clarified that they are actually arv1 or sumtin. So basically to use the codes from the first page thers shudnt be anything you need to do to make them work other than inputing them all into ur SMP3.8. Thats It.

19. axel8th Traverse Town Homebody

Oh god..... all this spam makes my head hurt..............:confused: ok........unless you use a special m,ethod with V3.6 you need 3.8. thats the only way to test international codes.

20. narugaa_ai Merlin's Housekeeper

Aj;dlfk;sld Help Please.

I tried putting the codes in as they appeared on the first page, and there were no noticeable effects. My drive gauge wasn't maxed, my HP/MP still went down. Nothing.
    None of the codes worked. Am I doing something wrong?
    Oh yeah, I'm using Swap Magic Coder version 3.8.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.