Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD ReMix teased?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Krowley, Mar 14, 2013.

1. Krowley Moderator

With all the early copies of the 1.5 collection and the hardcore gamers that have already beaten them, something has been revealed. During the end credits of the Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD ReMix, scenes from Kingdom Hearts 2, Coded, and Birth by Sleep can be seen. 2Ch and FF-Reunion users are among those who described these 3 games in the end credits of the collection. More information to follow...

Credit to Libregkd for the news update

Update: The scenes can be seen in the credits of Leta_jp's livestream here.
    The credits roll from 6:50:00 - 6:53:45
    Kingdom Hearts 2 scenes (6:50:00 - 6:51:52)
    Kingdom Hearts Re:Coded scenes (6:51:53 - 6:52:18)
    Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep scenes (6:52:19 - 6:53:18)

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Krowley, Mar 14, 2013.

1. Hiro ✩
      Hiro ✩
      Well, this is nice. Hopefully it will include DDD. Heck, I'd be okay with it if it was just a movie.

Dat HD would be amazing either way *u*
    2. La Sofa
      La Sofa
      I hope these are indeed the games included, I have never played Re:Coded. The 3DS is already worth getting so I will be getting DDD aswell. The only way I can care for DDD coming into HD is if it can be played in 3D aswell. Otherwise its kind of a downgrade even its HD
    3. libregkd
    4. La Sofa
      La Sofa
      Okay maybe not a downgrade. I mean the detail would be improved. I guess it would just not be worth it for me personally. If it did come out I wonder how they would go about it. Probably a Final Mix version that came in Kingdom Hearts 2.5 Final Mix Japan Only
    5. 61
      I can only play in 3D for about 5 minutes before my eyes start hurting, or I get frustrated because I can't see what I'm doing that well.
      I wouldn't care if the 3D was gone. It's only really worth seeing when you are diving or jumping off tall buildings anyway. It's a nice feature, but hardly something that will make or break the experience.[DOUBLEPOST=1363490675][/DOUBLEPOST]
      seeing as how the game has already been teased and DDD wasn't included, it's probably safe to say it won't be on 2.5
      It would also be a bit much to include another game. At this point you're really asking too much.
      You're already getting KH2FM and BBSFM, as well as a Re:Coded movie. That's more than enough content for your money.

(not you specifically, just in general)
    6. CloudStrife2k9
      CloudStrife2k9
      Oh yeah, Coded will definitely be a movie. They wouldn't put in THAT much effort to remake the game. They would have to re-do most everything. So yeah, it's getting the Days treatment.

Although I wish that they completely remade Days /: Really wanted to play that game and I don't like the whole DS look of it.. it's very unappealing in my opinion.
    7. A Zebra
      A Zebra
      Honestly, it makes more sense to remake Coded, because the story is very minimalistic, but the gameplay is well loved. And unlike Days, it shares many commonalities with Birth by Sleep. As such, I think, and hope, they will remake Re:Coded.
      As for you wanting to play Days... trust me, you're not missing much.
    8. Menos Grande
      Menos Grande
      I never played 3D so I wouldn't know how much importance the 3D has to the gameplay, but as I heard you can play it without it, so It must not be that big deal. On the other hand Ps3 is capable of playing games in 3d, the catch is that you have to get a tv with 3D, so they could launch the game with 3D and whoever has a fancy tv and wants to play it like they did in the 3DS could do it.
    9. A Zebra
      A Zebra
      3D is completely removable. It doesn't add anything meaningful to any game. It's just a nice extra, if your eyes can handle it
      There's no benefit to be gained or lost from it
    10. CloudStrife2k9
      CloudStrife2k9
      Ahh, really? I thought that maybe the fact that you get to play as the Organization members would have been cool.

I guess not.
    11. A Zebra
      A Zebra
      Well for one thing, that's only in multiplayer mode.
      And honestly, it's kinda neat seeing all the moves they have. The problem is that the game itself is poorly designed. The game centres around a few types of missions, and repeats them to a ridiculous degree. It has some of the most annoying bosses in the entire franchise, and this isn't helped by the fact that the combat system is wonky. Some enemies are expected to be defeated with one specific type of magic, however, you have a ridiculously limited supply of magic, and in a lot of cases, don't know the enemy's weakness until AFTER beating them. Heartless don't respawn, so it's difficult to level up.
      I also think the story is pretty bad, but that's more debatable.
    12. Vagineer
      Vagineer
      I doubt it, The game is too recent to be in 2.5 Remix. Unless it will be released as a standalone a few years later which I also highly doubt.
    13. Zeroxys
      Zeroxys
      KH2.5 remix would b awesome, kh2 with BBS would be totally sweet considering i still havnt finished BBS even though i bought a psp just to play it :(. although i may get back into it soon. and i highly doubt theyed through in DDD, its way to new, and one of the best features of it is that you can play it in 3d, even if its just for the cutscenes. id love to see 2 and BBS tho :)
    14. Hidden Smithery
      Hidden Smithery
      I have fun with it. Their stats are a bit unbalanced but eh, I loved Days for what it was.
    15. CloudStrife2k9
      CloudStrife2k9
      Well like libregkd said before, a Resident Evil game came out for the 3DS early this year, and they're already porting it to platforms. So.. ya never know.

By the way, I love your sig. :D lmao.[DOUBLEPOST=1363790207][/DOUBLEPOST]
      Yeah, it seemed cool. I always wanted to fuh some ish up with Axel. Haha.
    16. A Zebra
      A Zebra

But that's a completely different game with a completely different design headed by a completely different company. It really only shares the baret connections ot KH and should not be used to judge either side.
    17. CloudStrife2k9
      CloudStrife2k9
      Meh. Whatevs. I just thought I'd throw that out there to show it's not completely unlikely that they could port it because it came out not too long ago :P
    18. Vagineer
      Vagineer
      Thanks mate! :)
    19. Cloud4012
      Cloud4012
      ok you've got me there but still I want to find out what happens next
    20. A Zebra
      A Zebra
      I wouldn't even say equal trade. HD adds something. Improved clarity. It's easier to read text. 3D adds no potential benefit beyond wow factor.