Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD ReMix teased?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Krowley, Mar 14, 2013.

1. Krowley Moderator

With all the early copies of the 1.5 collection and the hardcore gamers that have already beaten them, something has been revealed. During the end credits of the Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD ReMix, scenes from Kingdom Hearts 2, Coded, and Birth by Sleep can be seen. 2Ch and FF-Reunion users are among those who described these 3 games in the end credits of the collection. More information to follow...

Credit to Libregkd for the news update

Update: The scenes can be seen in the credits of Leta_jp's livestream here.
    The credits roll from 6:50:00 - 6:53:45
    Kingdom Hearts 2 scenes (6:50:00 - 6:51:52)
    Kingdom Hearts Re:Coded scenes (6:51:53 - 6:52:18)
    Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep scenes (6:52:19 - 6:53:18)

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Krowley, Mar 14, 2013.

1. A Zebra
      A Zebra
      What happened to the no new secret ending thing, nomura?
      anyways, I'll wait for pics
    2. libregkd
    3. C
      C
      Re:Coded? But nobody wants that. Where's DDD?
    4. Krowley
      Krowley
      Found the scenes through a livestream. The time in which the credits play can be found in the first post.
      Time periods for the scenes from each game have also been documented.
    5. Meilin Lee
      Meilin Lee
      Ha! I knew it! Now I'll finally be able to play KH2 FM+ and BBSFM!! ;~;
    6. 61
      Re:Coded is more connected with KH2 than DDD. In fact, DDD isn't much connected with KH2 at all, but rather the games that come out next.
    7. C
      C
      So you're saying that BBS is more connected to KH2 than DDD is? Or Days to KH1? That's now how these things work, kiddo. These are literally just a way of gathering up all the games before releasing KH3, the 1.5 and 2.5 titles are just a way of naming them because there is no logical way of doing it.
    8. Misty
      Misty
      I couldn't see them doing Dream Drop Distance over Re:Coded. It came out far more recently and is on a current handheld, whereas the rest are scattered all over last gen. DDD coming to the PS3 would be nice but I'm not holding my breath--it hasn't even been out for a year.
    9. 61
      actually yes, bbs was first introduced in kh2. there were the two secret endings, lingering sentiment, and xigbar referenced the three. if that doesn't satisfy you, basically what misty said.
    10. C
      C
      When this finally comes out, it'll have been out for quite a while. KH games don't sell for that long anyway, it's why they make all the Final Mix versions, which they could just put in the Ps3 version. It makes no sense for them to not put it on the HD Collection considering why they're doing this in the first place.

And KH2 was first introduced in KH1, through Deep Dive. By that logic KH2 should have been on the 1.5 collection. That doesn't explain why Days was in KH1.5 either.
    11. Misty
      Misty
      Comparatively, though, Re:Coded will still have been out for far longer.
      Not really. The Final Mix versions brought extras to the Japanese audience that the other releases got, plus some more. Obviously this is partially a tactic to get more money from Japanese audiences but all the same, it's not like two months pass, KH sales slow down, and Nomura says "LET'S TOSS A FINAL MIX OUT THERE."
      I agree that DDD should make an appearance but it doesn't seem like it is. Oh well. You never know, it might be a licensing problem (e.g. they have some agreement with Nintendo), that the effort to port from the 3DS to the PS3 isn't worth the trouble, etc.
      Another Side, Another Story / Deep Dive didn't refer specifically to KH2. It introduced the idea of the Nobodies (majorly explored later in CoM, KH2, and Days), featured Roxas pretty prominently (KH2, Days), showed blindfolded Riku (KH2, Days), cloaked Mickey (CoM, KH2), slumbering Sora (CoM, Days, KH2). It never said "Kingdom Hearts II," nor should it have, because CoM followed KH1.
    12. 61
      Actually the secret ending in KH was just a conceptual video. It was put at the end of Days because Nomura wanted to fit it in some way, and has nothing to do with KH2.
      There is going to be a crossover of continuity between the games, that's unavoidable, but they can't very well release them all in a single HD collection, so they have to divide them up.
      If they put DDD on the next collection, it would be like ignoring Re:Coded, and since DDD is the current game and presumably has a lot to do with the next game, it makes more sense for them to leave it off than to put it on.
      Also, Re:Coded takes place before the last scene of KH2, it doesn't make any sense for them to not put it in the next one, and a lot of people would not be happy if BBS wasn't included in some way.
    13. Heart2Heart
      Heart2Heart
      Hmmm, 2 things are all I care about N.A. release of these titles: Will I be able to toggle some FM features on and off? (I absolutely hate FM Heartless color schemes.... and if BBS is PLAYABLE in much the same way God of War Chains of Olympus and Ghost of Sparta later were, I'm SET
    14. Railos
      Railos
      I think Days was put in KH1.5 because it overlaps with KH CoM, which comes directly after KH1, so it seems logical to put the together.
    15. Meilin Lee
      Meilin Lee
      That won't be the case. I agree some of them do look ridiculous, but most weren't that bad
    16. Light-Rune Maven
      Light-Rune Maven
      Already? We haven't even Officially gotten 1.5.
    17. Meilin Lee
      Meilin Lee
      Japan just did
    18. Light-Rune Maven
      Light-Rune Maven
      I know but.... Seriously? Can't we all wait for speculation until the game is at least at our homes? Stepmoter keep a cinderella busy. work, work, work. (not that I'm not excited.)
    19. Meilin Lee
      Meilin Lee
      It's in Japanese homes. I'm sure some Japanese are speculating.