Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD Remix release date confirmed! (+ KH3 teaser!)

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Krowley, Jun 5, 2014.

1. Krowley Moderator

Get your christmas lists ready, for the NA Square Enix blog site has confirmed release dates for both North America and Europe! E3 Trailer has been posted below and offers a nice little tease towards some content for Kingdom Hearts III!

North America - December 2nd 2014
    Europe - December 5th 2014

Special thanks to @SPACESHIP for the news update!

Last edited: Jun 5, 2014
Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Krowley, Jun 5, 2014.

1. A Zebra
      A Zebra
      wait what
    2. Miles
      Miles
      Melding whatever. You know what I mean.
    3. A Zebra
      A Zebra
      still not following. doesn't make sense how
    4. Miles
      Miles
      Putting commands together and some how glide + glide = fire glide and getting buffs. Or is melding a mental thing in BBS?
    5. A Zebra
      A Zebra
      But you can get recipes that tell you exactly what you get
    6. Miles
      Miles
      Yeah? And? That's not the point. Melding doesn't make sense and all these abilities don't. Sora was able to learn his abilities from enemies. Sonic blade from cloud, ars arcanum from hook and ragnarok from riku. BBS just set a bunch on the table and youre like "oh... Okay". You don't earn or work for it. You don't gain abilities in the games. with decks you find them or make them with really no effort. And they all last for about about 1 second.
    7. A Zebra
      A Zebra
      You still gain ablities. it's just those abilities are command styles.
      there's a logic to most of the melds, I'd say. Like mixing thunder would tend to lead you to a magnet ability, and fire would lead to fire abilities. Combining physical attacks would get you physical attacks.
      Don't earn or work for it? Unless you use a guide you'll need to work a LOT of get what you want, never mind every ability and command. I'd say that's as much earning it as leveling up to get an ability
      I liked how in KH1 you got enemy abilities, and really the only other game that does this is BBS, where you sometimes get related abilities, like the thunder command style from the electricity boss in Deep Space
    8. Miles
      Miles
      Okay I just noticed this but right has they show the Terra battle clip you hear someones voice that doesn't sound like Soras. It comes out of the right speaker if you are where head phones. I think that might be Terras battle cry.
    9. A Zebra
      A Zebra
      can I get a time stamp on that? which Terra clip are you talking about?
    10. Miles
      Miles
      Sorry the KH2FM clip 2:00
    11. A Zebra
      A Zebra
      bahaha
      that's Japanese Donald
    12. Miles
      Miles
      Thats way to deep to be donalds voice. You must not be hearing the right one. Its the "Ya!" Then sora does ho ho. It comes out of the right ear only. Donalds I clearly hear an it comes out of both.
      Last edited: Jun 13, 2014