Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD Remix release date confirmed! (+ KH3 teaser!)

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Krowley, Jun 5, 2014.

1. Krowley Moderator

Get your christmas lists ready, for the NA Square Enix blog site has confirmed release dates for both North America and Europe! E3 Trailer has been posted below and offers a nice little tease towards some content for Kingdom Hearts III!

North America - December 2nd 2014
    Europe - December 5th 2014

Special thanks to @SPACESHIP for the news update!

Last edited: Jun 5, 2014
Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Krowley, Jun 5, 2014.

1. Miles
      Miles
      BBS wont have online features... =/ confirmed
    2. A Zebra
      A Zebra
      But they rebalanced it so the bosses are actually scaled for singleplayer, so that's good
    3. Miles
      Miles
      He said something like "faster". IDK I hope they made Mysterious Figure more enjoyable.
    4. A Zebra
      A Zebra
      Well MF isn't really a Mirage Arena battle but agreed
      I hope making the Iron Imprisoner isn't a thing because it can already become practically invisible because of its constant attacking on phase 4 >.>
    5. Miles
      Miles
      Bad boss design if you ask me.
    6. A Zebra
      A Zebra
      The secret bosses were abysmally designed in BBS, every single one of them
    7. Miles
      Miles
      Its a shame becuase the look so fun to fight. Like literally you can only hit MF 2 times with keyblade. NOBODY staggers! This game relys on using command decks Which I hate with a passion. I wanna use combos, use special move (every once in awhile) and be able to arial recover properly not to mention dodge when its necessary.
    8. A Zebra
      A Zebra
      and then DDD cranks this up to 11 by making it so that pretty much none of the REGULAR ENEMIES stagger. BBS and DDD effectively made combo pluses useless
    9. Miles
      Miles
      YES! I'm not the only one you notices that in DDD! Combos plus were just repeated animation swings too. There was nothing special.
      Last edited: Jun 11, 2014
    10. Twero
      Twero
      [​IMG]

Well, I didn't played the online mode of BbS too much, but it was good.

At least the Mirage Arena will keep, I like to go there and train a bit.
    11. Baptista
      Baptista
      I recently noticed that too. It's a shame because KH2 has so much combo variety. Upper Slash, Slapshot, Aerial Sweep, Horizontal Slash, Finishing Leap and so much more.
    12. Miles
      Miles
      Yes! Kingdom Hearts was always a hack n slash. Not one button special attacks. [Command Decks]
    13. Baptista
      Baptista
      I'm just hoping the Osaka remembers the KH2 combo system. Looking at the KH3 D23 trailer, Sora doesn't look like he has any of the mobility he had in KH2 (but everything is subject to change) . Like Hatok said he looks stiff. I'm hoping the Tokyo team (the original KH team) comes back to make the battle system.

I hate the deck. People praise it for its variety but really the commands just elemental version of each other i.e: Fire Raid, Treasure Raid, Wind Raid, All the different mine commands(which all do the same thing btw). Being restricted to eight attacks shouldn't be allowed in an action rpg. You should have your whole arsenal available to have the best chance to face anything and everything.
      Last edited: Jun 11, 2014
    14. Miles
      Miles
      Amen, brother
    15. A Zebra
      A Zebra
      Well KH2 only has 6 spells total, at least in BBS you can customize them, and really you'd only ever be using the four you map to your quick select anyways
      (and the point of the mines is they have different utility. Surround yourself for group enemies, make a wall for a single enemy, and use seeker mines if you're Aqua

Really the command deck combined with more in depth melee combat would be just great
    16. Miles
      Miles
      There are so many different kinds of magic and commands decks that the feeling of uniqueness and a limit is gone. What's next? Erase, erasera, erasga?
    17. A Zebra
      A Zebra
      I dunno, there's pretty huge difference between fire, blizard, thunder, zero gravity, magnet, lethal flame, glacier, deep freeze, megaflare, tornado, faith, zantesuken, crawling flame, firaga burst, slow, poison, mini, banish, cure, mine square, trinity limit, break time, and all the other ones I can't think of. Just because they have firaga and triple firaga doesn't mean there isn't variety
    18. Miles
      Miles
      It's like... Over hype... I don think that's the rigt saying. I don't know how to describe it. There is so much that I don't even look forward to new ones that you could just get out of a chest or win. I just think it's way too much and should have dedicate decks to abilities or combos. Maybe it's just the customization I don't like.
    19. A Zebra
      A Zebra
      you look forward to chests for the exclusive or rare moves, or if you haven't been synthesizing much
    20. Miles
      Miles
      I said "could" get out of a chest or win. I never said that's what I did. Also synthesizing commands just doesn't make sense.