Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD Remix (New Features Trailer)

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Mike, Aug 28, 2014.

1. Mike Chaser

Square-Enix has released a new trailer for Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD Remix, titled "New Features." The trailer focuses on new cutscenes, items, new boss battles, new episodes and new challenges.

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX is set for release for October 2nd in Japan, December 2nd in North America, and December 5th in Europe and Australia.

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Mike, Aug 28, 2014.

1. Iskandar
      Iskandar
      Even though we know what's going to be in it, that was actually a nice trailer to see with them showing all the new stuff in a video. And I also liked what they did with showing what each thing was, like the "Good-bye Buddy" scene, and the keyblades....oh man do I wish I could use that two become one keyblade
    2. Explode
      Explode
      Glad to see that they're syncing the lips for the english voice acting in KH2FM. It bothers me a little that they still have the japanese VA for the Castle Oblivion members, but not a huge deal, I guess.

Also really happy to see that they fixed the horrible texture stretching under Roxas' arms that was in the original KH2FM. They had it in the first trailer and I was a little worried that they wouldn't fix it. Compare the first shots of the trailer with this one.

What's with the sky in Castle Of Dreams though? It's just a single color O_O Hope they fix that.

Cool trailer. Probably gonna end up buying another PS3 for this game, now that my old one's out of commission.
      Last edited: Aug 28, 2014
    3. A Zebra
      A Zebra
      The hype is real
      also I'm really glad they just up and named it the Armor of Eraqus so people can stop having dumb debates about whether or not that's the armour of Eraqus
    4. Crypt
      Crypt
      Guess what they didn't do? Replace the Japanese voices of the Castle Oblivion members with their English Re:CoM ones like we'd hoped.

It's not like they speak Japanese at all...but still...
    5. A Zebra
      A Zebra
      seems like a waste of money
    6. Railos
      Railos
      I would've wanted them to do this. It adds to the uniformity of things.

I'm so annoyed that I do not have a PS3, so I can play this. Now I have to camp at my friends house, and play this with him. Why must I be stuck with a PS2