Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD ReMix Disney Worlds Trailers

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Meilin Lee, Aug 14, 2014.

1. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

Square-Enix Japan has released two different trailers showcasing the Disney worlds featured in Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix+, which can be seen below. If you listen closely, you'll notice that the trailers also include remastered music from Kingdom Hearts II.

Source: Gematsu

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Meilin Lee, Aug 14, 2014.

1. . : tale_wind
      . : tale_wind
      It's nice to see all the KH2 worlds looking so nice and crisp! Hearing a bit of the remastered music is a treat, too~

Now, how soon do you think we'll get videos for the worlds from Birth By Sleep, or maybe Re:coded?
    2. Antidote
      Antidote
      The remastered tracks are sounding great from what little we got to hear (except Atlantica - nothing could make that sound good). I'm impressed with the battle/boss battle tracks and the Space Paranoids themes!

Excited to hear how BbS turned out.
    3. ShibuyaGato
      ShibuyaGato
      All the remastered tracks sound great so far -- though Atlantica kind of sounds unchanged. It's also really cool to see some of these scenes in HD and with the Japanese VAs. I'm really excited for this to come out already...
    4. Iskandar
      Iskandar
      I really was only interested in seeing Port Royal, since that was one of the worlds you could easily see a difference, and that is most certainly true watching that trailer
    5. libregkd
      libregkd
    6. Labrys
      Labrys
      Looks like my high hopes on this isn't wasted! I wonder how Birth By Sleep Recoded are coming along.
    7. exile0025
      exile0025
      i couldve swore ive heard aladdins seiyu before
    8. A Zebra
      A Zebra
      That remastered music is sounding BLOODY DELICIOUS
      I mean, that Pirates of the Caribbean! It actually sounds like it's supposed to!
      Seems like the battle themes have more punch to them than 1.5, too
    9. AzzyFox
      AzzyFox
      I am VERY impressed. The Port Royal characters look so much more vibrant and expressive, and the remastered music is simply stunning.
      Looking forward to hearing what's in store for BBS HD.