Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD ReMix Custom PS3 Theme (Japanese) Revealed

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Meilin Lee, Aug 4, 2014.

1. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

Amazon.co.jp has revealed the custom PS3 theme Japanese players will get with the purchase of Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD ReMix (which can be seen below). It is currently unknown if this theme will be released in the international version of the upcoming remaster.

[​IMG]
    Source: @bKvEBVAvUq

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Meilin Lee, Aug 4, 2014.

1. libregkd
      libregkd
    2. Crypt
      Crypt
      What did the 1.5 theme look like? Because honestly, this looks really dull. Half of it is just the boxart.
    3. libregkd
    4. Plums
      Plums
      I really hope the theme isn't split between the boxart and that pattern like that, that just looks tacky. The 1.5 theme was pretty eh to me (still haven't really used it), but this one is just plain disappointing. I don't expect Sqaure to go all out with the themes, but I would like at least something a bit more original? Like, maybe rotating colored sketches of TVA training, Roxas & Hayner/Pence/Olette getting ice cream, and Data Sora exploring the Datascape. As nice as those pre rendered slides in the 1.5 theme look, they appear to be really copy-pasted and I'd like to have something that comes off as more thoughtful than that.
    5. Crypt
      Crypt
      Well I think that's even worse. I just don't care about 100 Acre Woods enough to want that as my theme. xD
    6. Karuta
      Karuta
      I actually really like the style of the icons on this. Would go better with a different background though.
    7. Antidote
      Antidote
      Hey I really like those little crowns on the category icons. They're cute ._.

The rest of the theme just...does not blend well together. It would maybe be all right if they had the box art background as a whole (and maybe even expanded with other characters and keyblades?), but with the grey it's just blegh.
    8. libregkd
    9. A Zebra
      A Zebra
      The custom KH1.5 theme with one of the backgrounds you unlocked from beating a game tended to look pretty nice.
      This is crazily lazy though, like it looks like hey literally just pasted the box art on the side