Community Kingdom Hearts 10th Anniversary: Fictional Writing Contest

Discussion in 'Community News & Projects' started by Korra, Sep 21, 2012.

1. Korra my other car is a polar bear dog

[​IMG]
    Today's contest announcement is one for the writers - write a Kingdom Hearts piece of an in-universe style canon. It can focus on anything in the Kingdom Hearts series up to and including Dream Drop Distance, but it must be written seriously. Meaning no “Kingdom Hearts in Highschool” or anything non-canon. Aside from that, go wild!

There is no length minimum or limit, so use your own judgement on how much to write. Aim for at least 2-3 paragraphs.

Rules:
    • MUST be related to in-universe - that means no original characters or anything like that.
    • Must be appropriate as per KHV's rules.
    • DO NOT take someone else's writing and claim it as your own. We will check, should we find this happens you will be disqualified.

DEADLINE IS NOVEMBER 2ND

The entry thread will be in the writing section in a week. As with all the other contests, entries will be judged by all of staff.

If you have any questions, please message me, Chevalier, Plums, or Mish and we'll be happy to help.
    Good luck to all that participate!

-KH-Vids.net Staff

2. ShibuyaGato Transformation

Oh god, you guys are killing me with these. I'm already brainstormg ideas as I type this.

Just a few questions though. If we wanted to write something like a characters thoughts regarding the events of a certain game, like Riku's thoughts on the events of KHII, would that be alright?

And will there be an entry thread be made in the creativity corner for our stories?

3. Plums Wakanda Forever

Both a yes!

That type of story is fine: just as long as it's written in-universe and follows canon, it is fine. As for the entry thread, it's being posted in the Nook sometime next week.

4. ShibuyaGato Transformation

Mkay. Thanks.

I'm gonna have some serious fun with this baby. >:3

5. sonicfan23 Traverse Town Homebody

I think I'm in, I like writing too :D.

Now I have to think of a story though. At least I have over a month!

Edit: I have a Question: am I allowed to say, write a story of events that take place BEFORE Birth By Sleep? Like, for example, the Keyblade War?

6. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

[​IMG]

I will most certainly be participating in this! x3