Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD ReMIX Release Date Announced!

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Misty, Dec 20, 2012.

1. Misty gimme kiss

Hi there everybody! We've got something really exciting today--Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD ReMIX will be releasing in Japan on March 14th, 2013!

hd.png

That's just three months away! Now that Japan has got a release date--and one so close!--do you guys think we'll be hearing something about localization? One can only hope! There's also two unclickable boxes at the bottom of the official site (see link below). What do you think they are? Two more HD remakes?

Enormous thanks to libregkd for letting me know!

Source: Square-Enix

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Misty, Dec 20, 2012.

1. Miles
      Miles
      WOHH! Awesome! Hope US gets it to.
    2. Meilin Lee
      Meilin Lee
      I really hope it gets released in NA sometime in April
    3. libregkd
      libregkd
    4. Iskandar
      Iskandar
      I'm calling Remixes for Kh2 and and 3D, but that's just guessing. They just seem like the most mainstream games to do remixes of.

I'm glad that the release date is so close, it just means only 3 months till someone gets the game and puts the scenes up here for me to use XD.
    5. Plums
      Plums
      I can't really imagine them doing a remix just for 3D since it's really new and also isn't too large I guess? If anything, they might package it with the 2.5 Remix with KH2/Re:Coded/BBS (at least that's the line-up I'm assuming they might do). If they do give 3D it's own remix, they'll probably add a bunch of stuff onto it, whether extra bosses and stuff to the game or extra goodies you get with it (KH3 promo vid please).
    6. Meilin Lee
      Meilin Lee
      I've been checking details listed by someone on KH13.com.

Apparently, the pre-order bonus for this in Japan is a serial code to use for KH for PC Browsers. So I'm going to take a wild guess and assume the other two spots are for the 2.5 HD Remix and the PC Browser game
    7. libregkd
    8. Iskandar
      Iskandar
      Never said it'd be it's own. They came out with this after how many games have been made? I figure the next one would be BBS/Coded/Days, and there will be 2 others game that would go with 3D, but that's just a guess
    9. Sir Charles of Monocles
      Sir Charles of Monocles
      Now I need to get a job so I can buy this version.
    10. Orangethousand19pro
      Orangethousand19pro
      Please, please, please Square Enix. You owe us for never releasing Final Mix in the US/EU regions.
    11. super_rocker_90
      super_rocker_90
      darn i was hoping for jan. release XD well at least he world didnt end XD lol.
    12. Karuta
      Karuta
      I think the first "coming soon" will be 2.5 HD Remix, containing remakes of KH2FM, Re:Coded and cutscenes from either birth by sleep or dream drop distance. The second "coming soon" I think will be Kingdom Hearts 3.
      Just my opinion though.
    13. super_rocker_90
      super_rocker_90
      maybe heartless or proble just a section of world screen shots and trailers ._.
    14. kingdomheartsgeek
      kingdomheartsgeek
      The coming soon tabs are i think

- KH 2.5 Remix
      - KH 3
    15. ShibuyaGato
      ShibuyaGato
      I actually think they'd do a similar thing for 2.5 (remake KH2 and BbS in Final Mix form and have Re:Coded cutscenes redone), but who knows where they're headed.

I just want a localization announcement at this point. Release would, optimistically, land somewhere from late summer to mid/late fall. Make it happen, Square.