Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD Remix OST Being Considered

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Chevalier, May 31, 2013.

1. Chevalier Crystal Princess

slide (7).jpg

Hey guys, our news today come exclusively from Yoko Shimomura herself. According to her, an HD Remix Ost is still undecided but definitely a possibility.

It's all according to demand, she says. Here's the tweet in question.

But why release an HD Remix if all the songs are the same as the older games?

There you have it.

What do you guys think? Would you like an 1.5 HD Remix OST with the Live renditions? Would you rather wait until 2.5 comes out? Would you buy the OST if it does come out?

Thanks to Roxam and lycoris_moon29 for the information.

Tags: this article has not been tagged

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Chevalier, May 31, 2013.

1. lycoris_moon29
      lycoris_moon29
    2. Chevalier
      Chevalier
      Hohoho~

That's hardcore. And I guess that's what they meant by live in the tweets. Thanks for the info.
    3. lycoris_moon29
      lycoris_moon29

Yep! 12 hours of rigorous recording with very few breaks. No problem!
    4. Meilin Lee
      Meilin Lee
      I really hope an OST gets released. All the tracks sound so much more beautiful (especially the tracks from 358/2 Days). Looking forward to 2.5's remastered music.

And your welcome Chevalier!:)
    5. Krowley
      Krowley
      The string and wind instruments can be heard so clearly in these tracks.
      Hope the soundtrack goes through. Would be a lovely addition to the site's audio archive.
    6. Miles
      Miles
      I'd buy day 1 when and if it comes out!
    7. Sabby
      Sabby
      when putting it in HD, it doesn't just mean the picture is HD the sound quality is too. So all the music that they replayed will be in a higher quality as well.
    8. Iskandar
      Iskandar
      It's be really nice to have an OST of the game. Listening to the music that's just on youtube makes it sound so nice, especially when you compare live music to....not....live(ok, how is that supposed to be phrased?). I'd definitely listen to it a lot when it came out, but I wouldn't buy it, since I'd save my money to get a PS3 and get the game to hear the music from the game itself
    9. Ansem59
      Ansem59
      I'm really surprised that the OST has even had to be considered. I mean, I would buy it if it came out. Besides that, shouldn't Square be doing everything in their power to take money away from us? Isn't that what they want? Sure they have to consider "Do the benefits out wiegh the cost?" but still, I would figure they would take any and all chances to take our cash away...

EDIT: I mean, what were with all those perfumes they released?! Did they think that was a good money making scheme?!

Square, on the rare chance that you might read this, RELEASE THE REMIX SOUNDTRACK! It's a much better idea! Trust me!
    10. Vagineer
      Vagineer
      I'm so buying this when I have the chance!