Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD Remix nearing completion

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Krowley, Nov 21, 2012.

1. Krowley Moderator

[​IMG]

In the November 22nd edition of Famitsu, Tai Yasue reveals that the HD collection is 80-90% complete. Sqexgal also reveals that while there will be no secret ending awaiting players after completion of the games. There will however, be an additional special feature unlocked. More details are expected to soon be released. Credit to Libregkd for the news finding and Roxam for the translation discovery.

Scan and translated interview courtesy of KH13.

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Krowley, Nov 21, 2012.

1. kingdomheartsgeek
      kingdomheartsgeek
      Finally KH news!!!!

But the link to the image is broken
    2. . : tale_wind
      . : tale_wind
      ...kingdomheartsgeek is right about the image. >>;

But anyway! Hurrah! Could this mean we could see this on shelves as early as January, I wonder? .o.
    3. Krowley
      Krowley
      Apologies, it was just the logo from one of the source sites.
      It's been remedied.
    4. Kyubi the Keyblade Master
      Kyubi the Keyblade Master
      All that really needs to be done is cram the games together and update the old models with the HD ones. I guess that's why it's taking a lot less time to get this game made. Can't wait to see what this special feature is. =D
    5. Orangethousand19pro
      Orangethousand19pro
      US/EU release? Please Nomura?
    6. libregkd
    7. Meilin Lee
      Meilin Lee
      I was a bit disappointed about no new secret ending for the HD remix, but I really hope that this "special feature" will be worth it.
    8. super_rocker_90
      super_rocker_90
      i have a feeling that the special feature will be theater mode or install game XD lol
    9. Meilin Lee
      Meilin Lee
      Here's the translated interview I found on KH13.com:

10. Krowley
      Krowley
      Added to the first post.
    11. Loxare
      Loxare
      I hope we get an English release. I don't really know why they wouldn't though. Sure the translation costs money, but they'll get it back, and more, from fans saying "Oh finally" and buying mass quantities.
    12. Meilin Lee
      Meilin Lee
      Trust me, it WILL get an English release date. I plan on getting this for my cousins to introduce them to KH
    13. Noobles
      Noobles
      It's always great to hear news about the recent Kingdom Hearts development. Any news in my eyes is always good news since they are trying to keep up us to date on what's happening.

I'm pretty sure there will be an English/Overseas release date. It's just a matter of time. If you look back at all the Kingdom Hearts game released, it's not till several months till the English version of the game is released AFTER the Japanese version. Plus I'm pretty positive an overseas release will happen since the PS3 is the new thing in the market and Nomura wants Kingdom Hearts all to be on one console since they switched so much throughout the series. Plus more revenue for Kingdom Heart and lots more publicity for Kingdom Hearts 3, drawing more consumers that don't want to buy a PS2 to play the old versions or bringing new consumers that have never heard of Kingdom Hearts.