Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD Remix - Jump Festa Trailer 2013!

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Plums, Dec 25, 2012.

1. Plums Wakanda Forever

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Plums, Dec 25, 2012.

1. Meilin Lee
      Meilin Lee
    2. Explode
      Explode
      I was gonna tell one of the reporters about this, but saw that someone beat me to it :p

Other than lens blur stuff which looks weird, the games are looking great! I noticed they updated some textures since the last trailer (the circle on Sora's glove in the Traverse Town scene). I'm excited.
    3. Meilin Lee
      Meilin Lee
      Guilty as charged...

Trailer looks great. Textures make everyone look better. Loving the Days scenes! And... why does Goofy have a different shield all of a sudden in the Hollow Bastion scenes?
    4. Misty
      Misty
    5. Krowley
      Krowley
      The Sora model in KH1 reminds me of Re:CoM a lot.
      Latest trailer looks awesome. Happy Christmas to have a high quality trailer release.
    6. Misty
      Misty
      I'm pretty sure they're using the Dream Drop Distance model of Sora--hence the lighter hair color.
    7. Meilin Lee
      Meilin Lee
      Either they updated the Re:CoM textures, or they've been using the same textures for Sora since Re:CoM
    8. Krowley
      Krowley
      I'm aware. The expressions just reminded me was all.
      Textures and everything look very impressive though.
    9. Explode
      Explode
      They actually seemed to have darkened Sora's hair back to normal (or close to it) in this trailer. For both KH1 and Chain of Memories. Which I'm glad about. Younger Sora looks weird with lighter hair.
    10. Soranort
      Soranort
      I... I'm speechless...
    11. libregkd
    12. ShibuyaGato
      ShibuyaGato
      I'm so excited for this game.

The trailer looks so amazing and it's nice to see that they're doing some of the lesser known Days scenes justice. Mostly hoping the third time will be the charm for me and Re:CoM though... ;~;
    13. Soranort
      Soranort
      Not because of that. Everything looks so beautiful and I'm so excited for those Days scenes.
    14. Iskandar
      Iskandar
      I'm really enjoying these trailers. It's cool seeing Days put into scenes, and we actually get a lot more out of Xion and the rest of them. I can't wait till this comes out so I can use the scenes.

Now I just need to make a Christmas Wish that we get this localized
    15. Miles
      Miles
      So are days cutscenes realtime or pre-recorded?
    16. Misty
      Misty
      I would imagine pre-recorded, there's nothing playable in Days so there would be no reason to do it real time... however, they do have most of the necessary modes & environments for Days in Kingdom Hearts & Re:CoM.
    17. Llave
      Llave
      Oh man this psychs me up even more. I hope the 358/2 Days "movie" will be good, I loved that game, it was just a mere victim of circumstances...
    18. Labrys
      Labrys
      No kh 2?
      I cross my fingers and hope that the Xenmas secret boss is available in kh 1...
      And I seriously hope they fixed the enemy health bar for kh 1, because as far as the boss goes that's wayyy to little health. Don't you find or annoying that after Hollow Bastion all the bosses will have the same amount of health?
      Ohh I'm looking forward to RECOM, it's my favorite kh game up to date.
    19. libregkd
      libregkd