Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD Remix JF Trailer (Fandub)

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Mike, Jan 15, 2013.

1. Mike Chaser

The fandub production continues at KH-Vids and KH-Recharged with a new video from the Jump Festa trailer that released in December. The new trailer features content from Kingdom Hearts Final Mix, Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories and Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days, however the CGNET team has only voiced the 358/2 Days scenes.

The fandub trailer was scheduled to release on January 1 2013, however it wasn't complete due to the team. Additionally a scene with Axel from the trailer has been removed from the fandub due to losing our original voice actor. If you're interested in voicing as Axel in our fandub production, feel free to let me know.

Suggestions and comments are always appreciated.

Vocal Team
    Namine: Voiced by SS-Chan
    Roxas: Voiced by Mike (CGNET)
    Namine: Voiced by SS-Chan
    Xemnas: Voiced by TheVader74
    Xion: Voiced by SS-Chan

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Mike, Jan 15, 2013.

1. Llave
      Llave
      OMIGAWD it's so good! I love all the voice actors, you did fantastic on finding similar voices!
    2. . : tale_wind
      . : tale_wind
      Whoa, that was a FANTASTIC job of matching the original voices! I was particularly impressed with SS-Chan's Naminé; I could've sworn it was actually Brittany Snow. O.O

...So, you're looking for an Axel? I may be interested in auditioning for that~
    3. Madoka
      Madoka
      Oh my goodness! This is amazing! :D You guys did an incredible job finding similar voices. :) I'm really impressed. I wish it were longer. Dx
    4. Airi Ban
      Airi Ban
      The voices in this are really great! :D The Xion and Namine voices are so good it's not even funny. xD Seriously nice work. :)
    5. Miles
      Miles
      Namine and Xions were really good! Mike was a little echo-y and Thevader scared me. hes was kinda loud. lol You all did great!
    6. Mike
      Mike
      Due to everyone's comments, I tried to fix my voice as Roxas with the echo. Video any better?
    7. Miles
      Miles
      Yeah lots better! Nice work!
    8. Cloud4012
      Cloud4012
      I can not wait for this to come out