Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD Remix: Details from Rob Peeler & Preorders Available

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Misty, Feb 28, 2013.

1. Misty gimme kiss

hd.jpg

We're all stupendously excited to see that Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD Remix will be seeing an international release in the Fall of 2013. Square-Enix Community Manager Rob Peeler has been answering some questions about the game over at the PlayStation Blog. Some of the highlights:
    Now that a few days have passed since the announcement, shops are slowly making preorders available. No bundles have been advertised yet, and I have a feeling we probably won't see them, at least not to the extent that we did for Dream Drop Distance. The game seems to be retailing for $40 (£29.99), which isn't much considering you're getting two games and a three hour movie! You can check out preorder links below.

Note: Some of these sites are listing release dates, many of them as 31 December 2013. Please remember that we haven't gotten an official date yet, and these are likely just placeholders!

Find a preorder available elsewhere? Comment with a link and I'll add it to the post!

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Misty, Feb 28, 2013.

1. Serenacake
      Serenacake
      What's weird about the price is that a a normal PS3 game is roughly $60 new, and I paid $80 for my FFXIII-2 collectors edition. And considering the number of games on this disc, and how fancy it is, I'm very surprised at the price. But very thrilled none the less.

Gonna go pre-order it now, actually. Yay.
    2. libregkd
      libregkd
    3. ShibuyaGato
      ShibuyaGato
      Well, most collections/bundles that are made up of older titles are cheaper than new entries (inFamous, Jak & Daxter, Sly Collection, etc.) so that's good to hear.

And it's nice to know that this baby is Amazon Prime eligible <3
    4. Misty
      Misty
      I cired a little inside when I saw it. I think I get extra points if I preorder from Gamestop so I'm waiting for them to say something about it, but then again, I don't fancy driving all the way out to Gamestop to get it...

all the way out meaning a seven minute drive
    5. dymitr
      dymitr
      Anyone heard anything whether you can play each game individuality or you actually need to start at KH1 and finish to the end to unlock KH:ReCOM etc. until you unlocked the KH: 258/2 days movie.
    6. libregkd
    7. dymitr
      dymitr
      I hope your right...
      COM had a Sora cleared-> Riku unlocked system. As a result it took me half a year to be able to play it (got stock on one of the last Riku Replica's on the GBA. surprisingly enough I was able to clear it after numerous attempts spread out over 6 months). I love KH, but redoing ALL of it makes me "OTL" Way too much ;;effort;; and I don't have as much sparetime as I did in the past.
      I'm mainly interested in it for the ReCOM which Europe never got ^^
    8. libregkd
    9. 61
      Do I dare preorder even though I don't have a ps3 and I'm just going by the asumption that I'll have one by Fall?
    10. Superior of the InBetween
      Superior of the InBetween
      What's interesting to me at the moment is that there is a SET of trophies for the 358/2 Days Cinematics. Not just one, not just two, but a SET. Personally, I just assumed there would be one for watching the first scene, and one for watching the end scene, and possibly one for watching all the way through without manually choosing specific scenes.
    11. Roxsew
      Roxsew
      im gonna pre order it on my birthday which is may 27
      yay!!!
    12. Meilin Lee
      Meilin Lee
      I don't plan on pre-ordering this, as I don't really consider this an entirely new game (it's essentially three past games polished). BUT, I certainly do plan on getting it maybe a month or two after release (when I've got nothing to play on my PS3). I also hope it comes early September so that I can get it for my cousin's 7th birthday (thus introducing him to the series and making me a happy cousin :D )
    13. Menos Grande
      Menos Grande
      I really wanted to pre-order it, because I KNOW i will buy it. And the price is good also. But... amazon doesn't let me to buy a game and ship it to Brazil :( not fair! We are all region 1.. so why can't I buy it? I would understand if it was a pre-order from japan or whatever.. :(