Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD ReMix Boxart revealed!

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Krowley, Jan 24, 2013.

1. Krowley Moderator

This original and ever so eye pleasing boxart to the 1.5 HD collection has been revealed! While no set date has been confirmed for countries outside Japan, it was recently teased that there will be localization on the way!

Credit to Roxam and Libregkd for the update.

[​IMG]

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Krowley, Jan 24, 2013.

1. SomeManc
      SomeManc
      Is anybody else oddly turned on by Kairi in the boxart?
    2. Roxsew
      Roxsew
      sora looks wierd doing that leg cross but anyway it looks cool
    3. Mike
      Mike
      I'm happy with it. The box artwork is always impressive.
    4. Yozora
      Yozora
      Not really impressed by the box art. Looks more like a recycled one of a past one. Also, Im wondering what the **** Kairi is pointing at.
    5. Miles
      Miles
      She about touch Soras Crown
    6. XigbartheGreat
      XigbartheGreat
      THIS. IS. AWESOME! IT'S EVEN GOT XION ON IT! YAY XION!!! XD ^W^ <3 <3 <3
    7. Cutsceneaddict
      Cutsceneaddict
      Really excited for the localization! The remastered 358/2 Days cutscenes has got me tingly with anticipation--almost 3 hours long! They might as well turn it into a movie!

Loving the cover art too, and I can't help but noticed the wink at Game of Thrones. Very stylish and attractive over-all, and I really like the playful touches as well. It's not--by any means--a dark cover, which I think captures the spirit of the games appropriately.
    8. XigbartheGreat
      XigbartheGreat
      Thank you Roxam ^^
    9. libregkd
      libregkd
    10. reptar
      reptar
      Oh wow this cover hits me right in the heart
      [​IMG]
      STOP PULLING ON MY NOSTALGIA STRINGS
    11. libregkd
    12. reptar
      reptar
      Well the fact that I can get a copy of the game in good condition sounds pleasing enough. I left my first one in Tennessee and every other copy I got was in bad shape (Gamestop was nice enough to give me new copies until I was just tired of this) So getting a copy that actually works + HD support already gets me. AND if it is Final Mix that would sell me.
    13. Xalxe
      Xalxe
      must
      get
      a
      stupid
      PS3!!!!!!!! :DDDDDD
    14. Roxsew
      Roxsew
      can an american ps3 play japanese ps3 games?
    15. Misty
      Misty
      Yes, so you could technically pre-order, import, and play the Japanese release. However, that's not only expensive (shipping costs & etc.), but you'll be left playing a Japanese game. If you don't mind then go for it, but the game will be localized!
    16. Roxsew
      Roxsew
      what does that mean?
    17. Misty
      Misty
      Basically, it will be released in English.
    18. Serenacake
      Serenacake
      Really stupid question, but this isn't coming to xbox is it? (Out of curiosity, I have a PS3)
    19. Krowley
      Krowley
      Only for the PS3, I'm afraid.
    20. Serenacake
      Serenacake
      No, I think that's good. Personally, this is going to sound really stupid, but I hate how a lot of games are getting onto the xbox too. Not because it's bad, but I guess it's because some xbox fans like to use that as evidence why it's better than the PS3, (As in, Xbox has all the good exclusives and stuff) and it royally makes me mad for some reason. (Sony gurl for life holla). I know, that has nothing to do with the game, but it's just a personal pet peeve I guess. And thus, since this is going to be a PS3 exclusive, it makes me happy.