Kingdom Hearts χ [chi] Shutting Down in September

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by . : tale_wind, Apr 8, 2016.

1. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

Kingdom_Hearts_chi_Logo_KHX.png

Kingdom Hearts χ [chi] launched for browsers in Japan back in July 2013, and after three years of service, the game will shut down this September. The story will have a conclusive ending before the game shuts down, so don't worry!

Please note, the browser version of χ [chi] is separate from Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ, which launched for iOS and Android in Japan last September, and in North America yesterday.

You can read the notice of service termination below, translation thanks to Zephyr of KHInsider:

SOURCE

Tags: this article has not been tagged

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by . : tale_wind, Apr 8, 2016.

1. Mixt
      Mixt
      Maybe this is part of why Unchained finally came out. With χ ending the devs for Unchained know the entirety of what they are working with and won't accidentally mess something up with additional content. Now watch us get additional content then followed by the release of Kingdom Hearts: Unchained χ: Final Mix. Because reasons.
    2. Ability King KK
      Ability King KK
      I really hope that at some point in the future they'll make this into an actual game for handhelds or consoles and not a "free-to-play" game where I'd have to constantly dish out money just to play and proceed with the story.
    3. . : tale_wind
      . : tale_wind
      Sounds like someone hasn't even tried Unchained.
    4. Ability King KK
      Ability King KK
      It's a moble game with special events that happen periodically. If it's anything like One Piece: Treasure Cruise, then it'll have special items, like rainbow gems or something, that you can earn or buy to allow you to continue should you get a game over.
    5. . : tale_wind
      . : tale_wind
      Unchained is very liberal in giving players its in-game currency (Jewels) for free.
      Last edited: Apr 11, 2016
    6. Ability King KK
      Ability King KK
      Treasure Cruise gives out it's in-game currency for free as well, but only when you clear certain levels for the first time or when log in for the day and it takes a long time to build up a decent amount. Meaning if you really want to get through certain parts of the game that might be giving you trouble, you either have to wait it out or actually buy the jewels you need. I'm sure Unchained is no different.
    7. Hiro ✩
      Hiro ✩
      Considering I had over 1,000 after playing half an hour for two days I'd like to say you're wrong lmao. And that's including the fact I bought just about every costume, so...
    8. Kouichi
      Kouichi
      So excited for the conclusive ending. Eventhough I don't really understand the story of KH X chi or Unchained X but the ending could clear off a bit of my confuse.