Anime Kill la Kill

Discussion in 'Anime and Manga' started by Bite the Dust, Oct 18, 2013.

1. Bite the Dust Traverse Town Homebody

The Moderator said:

Anime Spotlight is a monthly or multi-weekly thing where some notable little shows are stickied for the benefit of those interested. The requirement is that they are still ongoing or just recently ended; essentially enough to still cause discussion. Feel free to check them out!

[​IMG]

SYNOPSIS:

Ryuuko Matoi carries a large weapon shaped like half of a pair of scissors. She's looking for the woman with the other half, who killed her father. Satsuki Kiryuuin, student council president of Honnouji Academy, is said to know the woman's identity, so Ryuuko transfers there. Those who arrive at the school receive a special "goku uniform," and Satsuki has used that power to rule the school in fear.

(Synopsis courtesy of Anime News Network)

CHARACTER DESIGNS:

• [​IMG]
      CV: AMI KOSHIMIZU
    • [​IMG]
      CV: TOSHIHIKO SEKI
    • [​IMG]
      CV: AYA SUZAKI
    • [​IMG]
      CV: SHINICHIRO MIKI
    • [​IMG]
      CV: KATSUYUKI KONISHI
    • [​IMG]
      CV: RYŌKA YUZUKI
    • [​IMG]
      CV: TETSU INADA
    • [​IMG]
      CV: HIROYUKI YOSHINO
    • [​IMG]
      CV: MAYUMI SHINTANI
    • [​IMG]
      CV: NOBUYUKI HAYAMA

EPISODE LIST:

EPISODE 1:
    IF ONLY I HAD
    THORNS LIKE A THISTLE...

(Azami no Gotoku Toge Areba)

EPISODE 2:
    SO SEXY SHE
    MIGHT PASS OUT

(Kizetsu Suru Hodo Nayamashii)

EPISODE 3:
    JUNKETSU
    (Junketsu/Purity)

EPISODE 4:
    DAWN OF A
    MISERABLE MORNING

(Totemo Fukō na Asa ga Kita)

EPISODE 5:
    TRIGGER
    (Hikigane)

EPISODE 6:
    DON'T TOY WITH ME
    ON A WHIM

(Kibun Shidai de Semenaide)

EPISODE 7:
    A LOSER
    I CAN'T HATE

(Nikumi Kirenai Rokudenashi)

EPISODE 8:
    I WILL WIPE
    MY OWN TEARS

(Ore no Namida wa Ore ga Fuku)

EPISODE 9:
    A ONCE IN A
    LIFETIME CHANCE

(Chansu wa Ichido)

EPISODE 10:
    I WANT TO KNOW
    MORE ABOUT YOU

(Anata o Motto Shiritakute)

EPISODE 11:
    I'M NOT YOUR
    CUTE WOMAN

(Kawaii Onna to Yobanai de)

EPISODE 12:
    SPIT YOUR
    SADNESS AWAY

(Kanashimi ni Tsuba o Kakero)

EPISODE 13:
    CRAZY FOR YOU
    (Kimi ni Barabara... To iu Kanji)

EPISODE 14:
    RIDE LIKE THE WIND
    (Isoge Kaze no Yō ni)

EPISODE 15:
    DON'T STOP ME NOW
    (Dōnimo Tomaranai)

EPISODE 16:
    THE GIRL CAN'T HELP IT
    (Onna wa Sore o Gaman Dekinai)

EPISODE 17:
    TELL ME WHY
    (Naze ni Omae wa)

EPISODE 18:
    INTO THE NIGHT
    (Yoru e Isogu Hito)

EPISODE 19:
    RAINDROPS KEEP
    FALLING ON MY HEAD
    (Tadoritsuitara Itsumo Amefuri)

EPISODE 20:
    FAR FROM THE
    MADDENING CROWDS
    (Tōku Gunshū o Hanarete)

EPISODE 21:
    INCOMPLETE
    (Mikansei)

EPISODE 22:
    TELL ME
    HOW YOU FEEL
    (Kuchibiru yo, Atsuku Kimi wo Katare)

EPISODE 23:
    IMITATION GOLD

EPISODE 24:
    PAST THE
    INFINITE DARKNESS
    (Hateshinaki Yami no Kanata ni)

GENRE:xxAction, Science Fiction, Comedy, High School, Ecchi

EPISODES:xx24 (+1 OVA Episode)

ANIMATION:xxTrigger Inc.

DIRECTOR:xxHiroyuki Imaishi

WRITER:xxKazuki Nakashima

AIRING:xxCrunchyroll, Daisuki, Aniplex Channel, Hulu

PERSONAL RATING:xx15/10

Watch it at Crunchyroll
    Watch it at Daisuki
    Watch it at Aniplex Channel
    Watch it at Hulu
    Article at TVTropes
    Article at Wikipedia

Oh man, where do I even begin with this show? Well, when I first heard of the show, I just thought "Meh, whatever, it's just gonna be another action show." And then I found out that Studio Trigger was the one who was behind this gem of an anime. Boy, was I hyped up for this show after I found that out. For those that aren't in the know, Studio Trigger (Alternatively: Trigger Inc.) is made up of former employees of Studio Gainax (and Studio 4oC). More specifically, employees that worked on the show Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, an over the top, no holds barred, Sci-fi Mecha anime with balls to the wall action. As a fan of TTGL, I was immediately on board.

Then the first episode came out, and everyone of my expectations was met. Shouting instead of talking? Check. Balls to the wall action? Double check. Chest eyes? Yes sir. Chicks with skimpy outfits? Boi-oi-oi-oi-oing. To top it off, they even included LARGE, OBTRUSIVE RED TEXT to introduce characters and attack names. Sometimes characters are introduced twice, just because they can. It's a show that's very much aware of what it is and just runs with it.

Of course, to match the amount of male fanservice there is in the show, they have to have fanservice for the ladies. And that comes in the form of Aikurou Mikisugi, a man who is posing as a homeroom teacher at Honnouji and an associate of Ryuuko's father. In the second episode, a whole sequence involves him, alone with Ryuuko, slowly losing articles of clothing over time. Of course, it doesn't get too far, with only his shirt coming completely off, but still. Trigger knew exactly what it was doing with that character. And every bit of it is taken up to eleven with background music, colors, and, of course, mandatory sparkles.

Now honestly, if you don't like this show already, well, YOU ARE SO F-

x

~MESSAGE CAN NOT BE DISPLAYED~

x

WITH A TUBE OF TOOTHPASTE! Anyways, it's a great show overall that can provide a whole bunch of laughs and great action sequences. And, of course, MANDATORY GAINAXING*
    *If you don't know this is, think of it like this: "One shall rise, one shall fall"

Last edited: Mar 28, 2014
  2. Antidote Façade

I'm a bit late to the party here- I only started watching yesterday. Watched the 3 episodes out so far.

I had kind of went off anime and hadn't watched anything in a while, but this has got me right back into it. I am absolutely hooked. No surprise, really. I loved Gurren Lagann.

Anyway, I love how it immediately gets down and dirty from the get go. There is no slow start up, no endless amounts of introductory BS, no "I AM POWERING UP SO HARD AND I WILL DEFEAT YOUUUU! *5 eps later* "STILL POWERING UPPPP!". Just action from the get to, throwing you right into it.

I love how much ass Ryuko has kicked in just 3 short episodes, and I'm really looking forward to the aspect that she will be fighting every member of the School Council on her way to the top.

It has loads more potential to grow and I can't wait. It also isn't restricted by a manga since the anime started first and the manga is based off of it, so that's pretty cool.

tl;dr great show, fast-paced action, delicious plot everyone watch nao.

3. Menos Grande Kingdom Keeper

I already picked the episodes, gotta watch them this weekend!

4. Fellangel Bichael May

So much fanservice and sexiness, hilarious comedy, and a great plot. I couldn't ask for more. The art style is really good too. It fits this anime so well. I'm always excited every week for a new episode to come out, always more crazier and hilarious than the previous.

5. Menos Grande Kingdom Keeper

I've watched 4 episodes and all I can say is this:
    [​IMG]

6. Llave Superless Moderator

I liked the little break from the intense fighting that's been going on the past 3 episodes. What makes it better is they were still able to keep it very upbeat and comical with the lovely dice of ecchi.

I'd have to say my favorite parts of this episode are; When Senketsu's getting washed, and every time one of the guys try to deliver Ryuko her uniform, her panties pop out and they totally wreck.

7. Bite the Dust Traverse Town Homebody

Well, it's been a while since I've done anything here. Actually, last time I looked in here was when I posted the thread. Anyways, with the recent release of Episode 7 I felt it necessary to give my opinions on the past four episodes I didn't give opinions on. So, without further ado, this is:

BITE THE DUST'S SUPER ULTRA AMAZING EPISODE OPINION CORNER THAT SEEKS TO TELL EVERYONE WHAT BITE THE DUST THOUGHT OF THE EPISODES SPAWNED BY THIS SERIES OF ULTIMATE AWESOMENESS!!!!!

To keep things neat and organized, and because of actual spoilers for those who haven't watched the episodes yet, each one will be in spoilers.

EPISODE 4:

For the most part, this episode was really silly and just over the top in every way. It kept me laughing the whole way, and I lost it when the "new friend" revealed herself to be a spy and then stole Senketsu. She literally had no animation to anything she was doing. Nothing too extravagant for her. After all, there's no need to spend money on a one-shot villain that will never ever show her face to anyone ever again. That's just absurd.

EPISODE 5:

This episode introduces Captain Manly McBeefington with the red mohawk from the OP. He had to show up at some point, and this is the episode to have him appear. But first, let me tell you two things. First: He's a nudist. Second: He has an absolute disgust for clothing, even though he's wearing them himself. He's pretty badass, as mentioned before, being able to fight a two star uniform without the benefit of a Goku uniform himself. The thing about how Clothes and People can never be friends was a little sappy, but it was necessary to address that at some point. Great episode overall.

EPISODE 6:

NUDIST BEACH. Sorry, had to get that out of the way first. That certainly explains why Mr. Fanservice loses articles of clothing as scenes with him and Ryuko go on. And those nipples. Just, yeah. Really crazy. Anyways, on to the main portion of the episode. This episode was just fantastic. More backstory for villains and it showed that the good guy doesn't always win. It also shows that victory comes at a price, which Sanageyama was definitely willing to pay. Also, c'mon, who doesn't love a suit of armor that can shoot out shinai at a rapid-fire rate? That shit is just way too cool.

EPISODE 7:

The latest episode. This one was really good and had a good moral. Umm... It had something to do with greediness changing people, or something. Whatever. DOOD. Mako vs. Ryuko. That was pretty badass, you have to admit. Also, I loved that they gave her a fucking Jotaro cap. For those of you that don't know, check out my JoJo manga thread. But yeah, it was a great episode overall that just went all out. Although, that's pretty much every episode so far, lol.

And with that, this concludes:

BITE THE DUST'S SUPER ULTRA AMAZING EPISODE OPINION CORNER THAT SEEKS TO TELL EVERYONE WHAT BITE THE DUST THOUGHT OF THE EPISODES SPAWNED BY THIS SERIES OF ULTIMATE AWESOMENESS!!!!!

Thank you for your attention.

Last edited: Jan 17, 2014
  8. CrownMoksha Decimo

Senketsu is voiced my Momotaros. I knew his screams in episode 4 sounded familiar.

9. Hayabusa Venomous

Kill la Kill become my favorite anime in recent years within the first 3 episodes. Never gets boring, an art style that's just so eye catching, a plot that I can really get behind (it knows its not super-philosophical or deep so it plays to its over-the-top nature), A REASON FOR FAN SERVICE (OF GIRLS AND BOYS ALIKE), villains with PERSONALITY, incredible animation during the fights, and FITTING CHEESE ROCK SOUNDTRACK.

Trigger Inc. OP.

10. Bite the Dust Traverse Town Homebody

Well, quite some time has passed. In that time, three new episodes have come out since the last time I posted in here. That said, I think it's time for another round of:

BITE THE DUST'S SUPER ULTRA AMAZING EPISODE OPINION CORNER THAT SEEKS TO TELL EVERYONE WHAT BITE THE DUST THOUGHT OF THE EPISODES SPAWNED BY THIS SERIES OF ULTIMATE AWESOMENESS!!!!! VERSION TWO!!!!!

Once again for the sake of keeping this grouped nicely and actual spoiler stuff, all opinions will be in spoilers. So without further ado~

EPISODE 8:

Alright, this one was a pretty sweet episode. The Elite Four walking out of the school like bosses, reflexively knocking people backwards as they frenzy about. Fun times. Then Ryuko gets a scooter from Mako's old man. It's a messed up one, yeah, but it's nice gesture. Especially for people who aren't blood related. Fun times on the scooter to be ha- and there's no more gas. Damn. That sucks. Oh, look at this, it's Gamagoori of the Elite Four. Driving a pink top-down with gold trim... Whatever floats his boat, man.

Damn, the dude is 20? Certainly explains his physique.

This dude loves to be hit, apparently. Like, S&M and all of that goodness. The previews of his Uniform power were cool, though. Two-stage transformations all day, son. Damn, end of Episode 8 and she's fighting Elite Four already? How many episodes are left? Still, great way to drum up excitement for the episodes ahead. Definitely can't wait to see the full reveal of the Shackle and Scourge Regalias.

EPISODE 9:

And we're off. Aha, the kid stole a TV with nothing inside of it, that's rich. Wait, that's not the important stuff... Right. Moving along.

Here we go, Transformation time for Satsuki's Absolute Shield. And he's a mummy with elf boots, with a ball gag... And spikes... and leather straps across his- you see where I'm going with this. They are really just going all out with his S&M theme. Oh, and he can whip himself if no one else wants to. Ok. That's cool. You just... keep doing your thing man.

Second Stage transformati- God damn, it's fucking Iron Man with a ball gag and whips flying all over the place. He certainly likes to whip it good. And he especially likes to whip that ass. All of the fanservice, man. All of it.

Flashback about his resolve. Refusing to back down and all of that good stuff, even against Satsuki. Not bad, not bad. Though, for a middle schooler, he seems really giant. Like, ridiculously huge. He looks like the Hulk compared to Satsuki, except with regular colored skin and what I'm assuming is bleached hair. Still, using her sheath to keep from buckling to his knees even when he's knocked out? I like this guys resolve.

Back to the fi- Did he just shoot a bunch of bandages from his pelvis? Pure awesome. Oh, Senketsu is biting the tip. All of the innuendo. Keep going and going and she's wrapped up against him nice and tight in his Shackle Regalia. Oh wow, alternate transformation. Blades everywhere. And she has Wolverine claws too. Well, it's Gamagoori's fault for pulling her in like that.

Wait, what's he doing? Is he gonna do it? No way! That guy was cool, don't make him commit Sudok- Oh. Satsuki stopped him. Alright. This guy is one of my favorite characters. He better not die. The episode was great over all. The fighting itself was great, all of the expository screaming was music to my ears, and Scourge Regalia looked really friggin' sweet. Oh, and the nerdy guy is gonna fight. How's this gonna go? We find out next time. Same Killing time, same Killing channel.

EPISODE 10:

Finally, a little bit of insight about how Glasses met Satsuki. A top class computer hacker in Middle School hacking into one of the Satsuki Corporation's company sites and forcing them to make bad deals. Hollywood hacking, everybody. We can all go home. But anyways, cute little story.

Ah, his transformation. A skin-tight suit with keyboards all over and a sweet visor. Neat. Damn, this guy can type fast as hell. So he can use his information on other people and predict their movement patterns so that he can evade. Cool trick, if it actually helped him. She still managed to hit hi- Damn, look at him type in all of those ridiculous poses. Some of those poses do not seem ergonomic at all. Still, hilarious to look at.

What's this? Optical Camo? All of a sudden this is seeming very Metal Gear. God damn, she just made Senketsu's eye enormous! Well, that's one way to hit a guy. Bigger is better, as they say. I wonder how Glasses is gonna come back from thi- Oh, he's giving up. Damn, that went by hella quick. I wanted more from this dude and his Probe Regalia. Disappointed.

Whatever, the next opponent is coming, it seems. The Band girl. Let's see her transformatio- Is that the Team Gurren logo on her shoulder? I see what you did there, Trigger. I see it. Very clever. And the skull has, like, a feather mohawk. Hmm, her suit is a lot plainer than I thought. It's just a red skin-tight jumpsuit with bone designs on i- GOD DAMN, THAT IS A HUGE SOUND SYSTEM! Wow, ok. That is, completely ridiculous. I love it. It's a tank with the largest sound system man has ever seen. Well, this uniform has just gotten a whole lot cooler. Bet money they made this suit so that they could use classical music in the series. Wow, and the tank flies? Damn, son. Just, damn.

Flashback to Band Girl and Satsuki's past. They were in kindergarten together, and apparently all the boys would do anything for Bandy. Hmm, that was neat seeing kid Satsuki again.

Oh look, it shoots Recorder Missiles. That's awesome. William Tell Overture. Damn, this series is great. Trigger is doing shit right. And that last missile volley just destroyed the stage. What no- Oh look, Senketsu got another transformation. A flight form. That's aweso- DAMN, BAND GIRL IS NOT PLEASED. That's the most pissed anyone has ever seen her. Damn, son. It's on, now.

Well, despite how annoying I find band girl, gotta admit that her uniform was way awesome. I wish that they had fleshed out Glasses and his powers a little more, but the over-the-topness of this series more than makes up for one character not getting more development. This episode was really great. More background story for the villains, and the side stuff with Mako and the Glasses and Gamagoori and all of that was really entertaining.

And that concludes:

BITE THE DUST'S SUPER ULTRA AMAZING EPISODE OPINION CORNER THAT SEEKS TO TELL EVERYONE WHAT BITE THE DUST THOUGHT OF THE EPISODES SPAWNED BY THIS SERIES OF ULTIMATE AWESOMENESS!!!!! VERSION TWO!!!!!

I think I'll make this little thing I'm doing every three eps. So, roughly about every three weeks. Wanna be consistent with this. Plus, it makes for longer posts which is always a plus side in my book. Makes everything look so much neater. Anyways, that's it for now. Til the next Opinion Corner, guys~!

11. Bite the Dust Traverse Town Homebody

Alright, so since there's no new episode this week, I'm going to be doing this earlier than usual. It also means that we only got two episodes to cover in this little corner of mine. I'll also take this opportunity to mention that I have updated the OP with character visuals and the amount of episodes released. Go on and check 'em out up above. And now, it is time for our regularly scheduled...

第三部!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let's begin. Once again, major spoiler warnings for those that haven't been keeping up with the series.

EPISODE 11:

Alright, continuing for from the last episode with the fight against Nonon. Damn, her voice is really irritating. I mean, my god, having her talk and shout so loudly for an extended period of time makes my ears bleed. So damn annoying. At least now she got rid of the Flying Tank over there and got her grounded again. She's beating the crap out of her while flying. Such good times, man. Good times.

Yes, yes, Thread Strip this- AWW! What? She has a third form? Well, whatever. Oooh, damn, Beethoven's 5th Symphony. You know, I had no idea that this whole time it was called "Fate." Did not know that before watching this. Good to know. And she shoots a giant pink Kamehameha wave right for her using sound. Admittedly, that is pretty badass.

Oh, look at that, little miss Ryuko can negate her sounds. With the power of rock music. That just takes the cake. So good, oh my god, that was so good. Beam battling it out.

Oh my god, Inumuta unzipping his mouth just to react. Priceless. Absolutely Priceless. And with that, Nonon has been Stripped of her will to fight. Wait, what? Who the hell is that chick? She can't just be some random throwaway character, right? She has such an unique appearance that she has to be a character. There's no other explanation.

Alright, time for the rematch between Sanageyama and Ryuko. Yeah, it's go ti- Oh, that blondie from earlier is stopping the fight. What in the actual hell is this? Well, I guess they didn't want to show the same things twice.

Oh man, the light. THE INTENSE LIGHT OF THE SUN~!!! I can't stand the brilliance of the rainbow. God damn, Ragyo Kiryuin knows what's up, man. She's really down with that.

Whoa, she pulled on a single thread and the suit itself disintegrated. She's definitely no joke. And just like that, the monkey falls down. Hmm, still I wonder what's so special about this little, blonde-haird lo- Wait... What? That's... That's... OH MY GOD, THE OTHER HALF OF THE SCISSOR SWORD?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? AAAAAAAAAAH! SHE'S THE ONE WHO KILLED HER FATHER!!!
    OH GOD!!!

EPISODE 12:

Oh man, oh man oh man oh man oh man oh man! This is insane, the wielder of the other half of the scissor blade has finally appeared. And it's a loli looking teenager who can pull Nexus threads with her pinkie. So crazy.

Oh boy, flashback time. It shows the good doctor fighting her off and pulling out the completed Scissor Sword. Well damn, for an old man, he sure can move. Even though he died, he died fighting. He is the one that made her lose her eye. Insane. Just, wow. And now she takes off with the other half.

Whoa, whoa whoa whoa, Berserk Mode. Damn, man. That is one ugly fuckin' monster, right there. Like, damn, man. All of that blood spraying out, the neck on the eye shoulder thing, her abnormal body structure. It looks so great and so gross at the samt time. Simply amazing.

Now she's running rampant. A little cliche, but hey, a few here and there don't hurt. Especially if its sandwiched inbetween some amazing action sequences and hammy dialogue. Yeah... that's the ticket. Well, the rampaging drags on and some pretty awesome stuff happens. We see Satsuki transform in the first time for a while and god damn, that suit is just a really skimpy and trimmed down version of Justice. No joke.

Ooh, showdown between Berserk Godrobe and Controlled Godrobe. Epic, epic, epic! Fight, fight, fight!

And then Mako saves her by hugging the girl while burning from her boiling blood. So cliche it hurts my soul, but damn if it wasn't a good episode.

And with that, this concludes another episode of:

第三部!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Peace out. Til' the next Opinion Corner.

12. What? 『 music is freedom 』

OST is out, you kills. However due to the nature I am not quite sure if I can explicitly post links here so drop a message on Skype for ~beautiful access~.

13. Hayabusa Venomous

HOLY

SHIT

EPISODE 15

OTHER ANIME. GET OUT. WUT U DOIN.

But for real, that is probably the pinnacle of this stellar series so far, with Episodes 1, 3, 7, and 11. There's so much action going on, along with a clever sense of humor, while also moving the plot forward in a freaking cool way. MAN ITS GOOD.

14. Bite the Dust Traverse Town Homebody

A good month has passed and three new episodes of Kill la Kill have come out. That said, I do believe it is time for-

BITE THE DUST'S SUPER ULTRA AMAZING EPISODE OPINION CORNER THAT SEEKS TO TELL EVERYONE WHAT BITE THE DUST THOUGHT OF THE EPISODES SPAWNED BY THIS SERIES OF ULTIMATE AWESOMENESS!!!!! P-P-P-P-PART FOUR!!!!!!!!!!

Again, spoilered for actual spoilers and to keep the size of this post down because there is A LOT of stuff to cover. Like, so much stuff. So please, actually watch the episodes before reading this. Text cannot do the series justice. Cannot stress that enough. Now then, let's begin.

EPISODE 13:

Alright, new episode after a two week break.​

[​IMG]

Sorry, had to get that out of my system. Anyways, onto the episode proper. We start off with a short series of text screens that recaps what happened in the last episode. Short, sweet, and to the point. Next, we get into what the good ol' Student Council is up to, and they are prepping for a big raid trip. Wish my school did stuff like that...

Anyone would be down in the dumps after going bers- Where the hell did this four-eyed asshole come from?? Who are you and why do you wanna see Ryuko so suddenly? Why is your intro text BLACK instead of the usual RED??

Wow, barge into people's homes like you own it, why don't you? You say you want a revolution. Well, you know. We all want to change the world.

God damn, the rainbow. The radiance. How magnificent. Romi Park is totally rocking this role as Ragyo. Fucking love it. She certainly knows how to speak to a crowd of the same guy over and over again. And uh... wow. Really touchy-feely with her daughter. Strangely arousing.

Why is he in the girl's bathroom? And so casually, too. No boundaries. And he still persists on starting a revolution. Commendable, but against a school with uniforms that could tear you apart, not exactly smart. Mako getting dragged into all of this chaos. Poor Mako. Wow, leave her behind to get punished. Wow. WOW. WOW, dude. W O W.

Quick ass-kicking using Senketsu is over and done wi- Uh, puppets? What's with the sudden shift in pitch? DAMMIT! I KNEW I DIDN'T LIKE YOU FOR A REASON! Ah, just what the he- Uh, what? You mean- He was- I mean- She- Huh... Wow. That cunning bitch...

She really needs a good kick in the ass. A really good one. Wait, stop. What are you-

... Why?

Satsuki came to the rescue. And she's stealing what's left of Senketsu to use it. Wow. Umm... Just... Wow...​

EPISODE 14:

Wow, thank goodness there's a piece of Senketsu that's still alive. That's a relief.

Nudist Beach. So. Fucking. Hype.

Aww, poor Mako getting dragged along against her will. At least she's getting to go on that trip.

So this is how they see American High Schools. Interesting.

Oh wow, using the Four Symbols. That's pretty neat.

Takarada, such a rich boy. And he uses his own currency instead of the regular currency. A true scumbag if I ever saw one.

Oh my god. Mako taking all of that money like Kenshiro doing Hundred Crack Fist. Atatatatatatatata included. Aww, she's going on a shopping spree. So cute.

Wow. Meat armor. And after it gets shot with missiles they eat it. Wacky and Awesome at the same time.

Aww yiss, Ryuko coming to get Senketsu. She get's all the pieces too. All except for one. Which is held by Satsuki. Oh dis gon b gud.​

EPISODE 15:

Words really can't describe how I felt as I watched the episode. So here's a gif to show it. Again.

[​IMG]

Also, I'm not the only one who saw Hulkbuster Armor and Galactus's Helmet, right?​

And that concludes-

BITE THE DUST'S SUPER ULTRA AMAZING EPISODE OPINION CORNER THAT SEEKS TO TELL EVERYONE WHAT BITE THE DUST THOUGHT OF THE EPISODES SPAWNED BY THIS SERIES OF ULTIMATE AWESOMENESS!!!!! P-P-P-P-PART FOUR!!!!!!!!!!

Leave your comments and opinions on the series in this thread. 'Til the next Opinion Corner~

15. Menos Grande Kingdom Keeper

Great fight on 15, and yet we almost didn't get any development (partially because we don't know how much power/influence the nudist beach had before).. also we are back to the school as nothing had happen, but i am awaiting for the whole truth in the next episode!

16. Hayabusa Venomous

...what are you talking about, not getting any development?

-Ryuuko gets back Senketsu and decides that revenge isn't worth the lives of her friends. SHE'S GETTING SMARTER.
    -Mako stands up against a Gamagoori with new Goku Uniform...and Gamagoori doesn't attack her. HMMMMMMMMMMMMM?
    -Satsuki reveals that she hates the idea of Takarada relying on paying other people for any of his power.
    -More of Satsuki's detachment to people and things shown as she could care less about her sword.
    -BTW, Satsuki kinda RULES JAPAN NOW. The other schools are done for.
    -Mikisugi can't go back to being a teacher now. He said it himself.
    -Nudist Beach have no HQ right now, and how easily they were disposed of shows how little a threat they seemed to be to Satsuki.
    -Elite Four have even stronger Goku Uniforms than before.

So yeah, plenty happened here.

17. Plums Wakanda Forever

I really wanna find out what Satsuki's plans for Ryuko are. Ever since she smirked at her at the end of the episode with Mako's Goku uniform, she's been treating her similar to how she treated the E4 (barring Nonon) when they all first met. She even gave Ryuko the same sheathed sword blow she gave to Sanageyama, lol. And probably the most notable, she covered Ryuko up with a blanket after Nui ripped Senketsu up, and even left her with the most important part. And even blatantly held onto the glove even though it gave her no real power boost, almost as if she wanted Ryuko to come and take it (although she was kinda "wtf r u doin here pleb" when Ryuko did show up, lol).

Does she want her to fight against Ragyo with her? Is she just trying to keep her in check since she's, effectively, a pretty huge variable for her? I mean, they will probably have to team up anyway since Ragyo's backed with life fibers up the ass and BLUMENKRANZ. Though I'm also worried for Satsuki since she's about to return to Honnouji after being somewhat beaten by Ryuko, and she's overall basically been Oda Nobunaga.

18. Bite the Dust Traverse Town Homebody

With Episode 16 coming out tomorrow, I feel everyone should see the Web Preview of Episode 16. So here it is.

EPISODE 16 WEB PREVIEW

There are no subs from what I can tell, so here's a translation for you all.

Hey Everyone! Welcome to the Web Preview! What exactly is Life Fiber? What was Matoi Isshin's goal? Is Nudist Beach just another group of nudists? And why is Mikisugi Aikurou naked again? Sorry, I absolutely can't tell you. Meanwhile, Satsuki and Ragyo head on over to the hot springs. Is this a regular bath between Mother and Daughter, Kiryuuin Satsuki!? Next time on Kill la Kill: The Girl Can't Help It.

x

x

Text in order of Appearance:​

x

x

WEB VERSION PREVIEW

NUDIST
    BEACH

NAKED AGAIN

HEAD TO THE
    HOT SPRINGS

KIRYUUIN
    SATSUKI

EPISODE 16:
    THE GIRL CAN'T HELP IT

What did you think of it? Does it make you want to watch it even more? Leave your opinions on it here.

Last edited: Jan 29, 2014
  19. Plums Wakanda Forever

>Mako looking concerned
    "Oh that's not too bad"
    >Senketsu concerned
    "O-okay, still not too terrible. He was the same way when he was about to be washed, can't be TOO bad ha...ha"
    >Satsuki looking shocked
    "YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"
    >Ragyo looking smug
    "SATSUKI PLS GO SAVE YOURSELF, HOT MOM 2 STRONK"

I am pumped for some exposition. What are Life Fibers, why did Pops Matoi make Senketsu, what is Senketsu's past, how did the Kiryuins learn of Pops Matoi's secret guds -- while they all probably won't be answered, a few answers at the very least will be great.

20. Bite the Dust Traverse Town Homebody

OP edited with a new Banner and an Episode List with links to what the Episode Titles reference.