kicked out of college.....

Discussion in 'Help with Life' started by venster, Mar 30, 2012.

1. venster You never heard of me, but I pop in time to time

so I don't know why, but I can't do well in college at all. I can do the work...it's just that tests pretty much kill me. In the end, i'm kicked out of college. I'm not really sure what to do. My parents are going to kill me, I won't be able to take any classes anywhere until summer cause all the other colleges around already started spring quarter/semester....I'm just so confused....Now i'm not very sure the major I'm in works with me. (I'm a Comp. Sci major)

2. Spike H E R O

Talk to your student advisor about getting back in and try at it again. I'm currently in my school's Continuing Education program (a.k.a. night school) because I also had a hard time with exams and stuff when I started college, so I know the feeling. Just don't give up just yet and keep trying. Whatever your parents have to say, let them say it, but they can't deny you if you want to continue college.

College isn't the final word in your career decisions, so try not to dwell too hard on your program and see if there's anything you want to get into that you feel you'll benefit from. It might be a bit unsettling at first, but you'll get used to it and you'll have things figured out in time.

3. EvilMan_89 Code Master

i've heard that Computer Science is a very difficult major with hard courses. if you're having doubts about your major, i recommend seeing some sort of career counselor, your school may have one. ask to take a career assessment test (not sure exactly what it is called) and it'll help you pick out careers and majors that you would enjoy (not necessarily good at but would enjoy).

as for your parents, i don't really know what to tell you about that, sorry.