KHV's Dramatic Reading Corner - Podcast SIGN-UPS.

Discussion in 'Project Casting' started by Cherry Berry, May 5, 2011.

1. P Banned

Also, are we using Tinychat, Voxli or Skype, as Rissy suggested? Voxli has the fun icons, and is pro8a8ly the 8est for this sort of thing, 8ut Tinychat has video feed, which could 8e interesting. Skype is just plain inconvenient, so forget I said anything. ::::x

2. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

Well I'm off now basically until september so any time is fine. I may not always be available because I tend to leave the computer off when I have to do something so I'm usually on in the evenings GMT.

3. MadDoctorMaddie I'm a doctor, not a custom title!

I'm gonna be out of commission until about the 8th or 9th of June, I've still got a few university entrance exams, and the whole moving hassle... After that weekends are gonna be better for me, unless I need to work on short notice.

4. Darkandroid Gets it Together

Oh shi... Only just found this.

You can just take away the ? from my name and add me. I know it's passed the deadline, but I'm awesome.

5. kitty_mckechnie I want to hug you like big fuzzy Siberian bear!

DA doesn't meet deadlines, deadlines meet him.

6. Guardian Soul hella sad & hella rad

Unless something that I have to do pops up out of nowhere, I should be free most days around the evening. My timezone is UTC -3. Has the meeting been moved to this weekend?

7. Cherry Berry Chaser

xDD That phrase does ring true.
    And added, don't you worry bout that!

Might do a 2 parter meeting to make sure I talk to as much of you as possible. One today and one tomorrow.
    For those who can't make it no worries, I'll take everyone's opinions on board and help make this work!

8. Saxima [screams geometrically]

Why didn't I come across this before? Is it too late to sign up? Can I sign up? I'd do it bro.

>_>

9. Cherry Berry Chaser

I guess you'll be the last person to be signed up, since you luckily caught me online and editing the posts :lolface:

So anyone else wanting to apply would have to PM me from now on.

10. Midnight Star Master of Physics

11. Cherry Berry Chaser

If any of you are unable to make tonight, I will leave a discussion thread in the group section so we can discuss openly regarding the Dramatic Readings and podcastings. I'd really like to at least get the meeting done so we can get some work done. :/gasp:

For the audio/technical peeps, talk me through a few songs you'd possibly like to add on for the songs (per different person)
    For the reader's: P sent me Midnight's initial recording. I've heard most of you read, but for those I haven't heard yet, I'd like you to get yer arses to the likes of Voxli or sent a recorded clip to me asap.

If you all turn out to be on Voxli today, I may be able to discuss what podcast services we may be all using. But I'll be planning on either recording the voices (or having someone record) if it is live (either through skype, msn, voxli, the likes) or pre-recorded by themselves. I'd preferably like it if there wasn't too much feedback, and well, we'll use a nice editing software, lets just put it this way :3
    Cherry out! :lolface:

12. kitty_mckechnie I want to hug you like big fuzzy Siberian bear!

Is there a time for this meeting?

13. Cherry Berry Chaser

yus, around 8-9pm bst, yet can be negociated for earlier or later.

14. Always Dance Chaser

Which Voxli? Also is this meeting on Skype? I don't even.

15. Cherry Berry Chaser

Ahh, meeting's on now in pika's voxli room if you wanna drop by, we've come up with a few suggestions already too :3
    Won't be too long, by the end I'll write a draft of what happened.

16. P Banned

Hey guys, click here to su8scri8e to the group. If you do, you can see new messages on your UserCP. It's very useful.

17. LARiA Twilight Town Denizen

Hyperventilating, hyperventilating...

Oh by Jove, I see P's readings! So happy. Smitten with that voice, down on the floor and pining. Absolutely smitten. Bliss. Thank you so much...

I...uhhhh... I suppose that I too shall sign myself up. Skipped past most of the thread, should sift through it now. Eastern time. Suggestions? Pretty much what everyone else has already recommended, will return to this later if I come across anything particularly noteworthy. Skimmin' through the thread now.

Oh, for... what... ngggghhhh...

18. P Banned

Good news: I uploaded another one. This time I'm discussing the art of pashing.

19. Guardian Soul hella sad & hella rad

Has anybody suggested Blood of the Cascade for reading?

Just subscribed to the group as well. If anybody wants me to edit some music on to their tracks, just ask.

20. LARiA Twilight Town Denizen

Oh gog. Gog, that was altogether bonny, P. Didn't you show us that Y!A Q/A a month or so ago, on Voxli?