khvids i need advise

Discussion in 'The Spam Zone' started by Itachilives, Nov 7, 2011.

1. Itachilives Gummi Ship Junkie

Thursday is my 1 year anniversary with the love of my life Alex. I did get her a ring (which i gave her early) and a necklace but i want do something else. She is grounded so taking her out to dinner wont work and I thought of writing her a song but i only got 3 days and im not that creative
    Anyone got any ideas? - thanks

2. Lauriam I hope I didn't keep you waiting...

I definitely think you should write her a song. I don't know her, so I'm not sure what she likes, but I know that if a guy wrote me a song, I'd be really happy.

If you're not sure what to write about, just write about how she makes you feel, or how much you like her and how you're glad she's yours. Think of the prettiest thing about her, like her smile or something, and incorporate that into the song.
    It doesn't have to be a number one hit, just that you wrote her a song should make it special. Besides, sometimes the simplest of things can be the most beautiful.

3. Itachilives Gummi Ship Junkie

Thanks Marushi, i will try :)

4. Laurence_Fox Chaser

You definitely need spellcheck is what you need.

/inb4 grammar Nazi accusations which are totally true

5. Itachilives Gummi Ship Junkie

That is not really helpful or relevant at this time but thanks for your opinion i guess. lol

6. Mixt The dude that does the thing

I'm not involved enough here to give all that helpful of advice, and I'm a guy who has never had a date myself so "girls frame of mind" is out. But try not to make it too much about her. Don't get me wrong she's special, important, you love her, and she should be a big focus. But a common place where love songs fall apart is beeing to one sided. Remember, there are reasons that she loves you too and you should try and express that.

7. Itachilives Gummi Ship Junkie

thanks mixt that's a big help I will try it.

8. Noroz I Wish Happiness Always Be With You

You do realize a song doesn't have to contain lyrics? If you play any instruments and if you are fairly competent, it doesn't take too much.

9. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

Write her the longest and sweetest note ever telling her how you feel about her and how she makes you feel and any plans for the future you have with her.
    My girlfriend did that for me last week and I have it hanging from my wall<3