KHV Secret Santa Gift Thread

Discussion in 'The Spam Zone' started by Korra, Dec 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Korra my other car is a polar bear dog

I've been trying to get to sleep but with no luck, so I might as well post this now.
    Merry Christmas Reptar! Hope you (and Sophie) have a fantastic day. :]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I wasn't sure what your desktop size is, but if it's not quite right I can resize and repost it.

2. Makaze Some kind of mercenary

Since I am not going to bother making more, here you are.

For Haseo, wherever he may be.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Minimum effort, apologies. My laptop crashed while making them and I have been gone all day, so I did them at the last minute (since the posting of this thread). I hope they satisfy.

Merry Christmas.

3. Trigger hewwo uwu

Merry Christmas, RvR! Have some luscious Aya Brea. :3

[​IMG]

4. reptar REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

fsjkfnmfsajkfnasfa
    THESE ARE AMAZING

THANK YOU SO MUCHH

5. Noroz I Wish Happiness Always Be With You

My Secret Santa was Loxare

Signature, 3 versions.
    v1.
    [​IMG]
    v2.
    [​IMG]
    v3.
    [​IMG]

I personally prefer v3.

v1. (Plain, no border)
    [​IMG]
    v2. (With border)
    [​IMG]
    v3. (With border & striped overlay)
    [​IMG]

AMV.
    [video=youtube;LNOP0E73CZE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=LNOP0E73CZE[/video]

It’s been a long time since I made an AMV, and I’m glad I got to do this.

I hope you enjoy these, Loxare. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays.

6. MadDoctorMaddie I'm a doctor, not a custom title!

Merry Christmas, Midnight Star

Hope you enjoy this ^.^'

7. Bushy "Don't think. Imagine!"

My Secret Santa was...

NOROZ!
    And so... I made him this:

[​IMG]

Hope you like it mate. XD I had fun making it. lol
    Merry Christmas!

8. Noroz I Wish Happiness Always Be With You

ZERO NO TSUKAIMA!!! <3
    I love it. Thank you very much! (Also, I can't wait for the new season o.o)

9. Loxare Hollow Bastion Committee

MERRY CHRISTMAS GS!!!!!!

[​IMG]

I hope you have a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

Noroz, I love them!!! :<3:

10. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

Gahh! I love it! I am very excited to use it! I am also very excited to watch Mr McIntyre today in his Christmas special ^^^^^

Also, for the lovely Green Recorder that is MIXT! For you, I decided to do a drawing and I hope you like it. I quite enjoyed drawing it :3
    [​IMG]

I also made it smaller so you could have it as a sig if you ever wanted but I think the quality is decreased when it is small:
    [​IMG]

But yes, I hope you like it. Merry Christmas and thank you for all your hard recording work you do ::L:

11. Guardian Soul hella sad & hella rad

Thank you. 8'D

As for my Secret Santa, MERRY CHRISTMAS RANDOM ANGEL C:

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]

I hope you like them C:

12. Fork These violent delights have violent ends

Thank god I woke up earlier than usual today.

My Secret Santa is Beezygee! Merry Christmas!
    My present is a story staring you (With a few tweeks). Which is weird, I guess. But I hope you like it :D

Beezygee's Christmas morning

Today is December 25th. It is a rather cold day, but sunny nonetheless. It’s 8am and you have just woken up. It’s somewhat early, and you are quite tired. The reason for that is because you spent last night surfing the web, reading up on the latest webcomics and whatnot. But you don’t really care for that right now, you’re very excited that it’s Christmas.

You are Beezygee. You have a variety of interests. You enjoy watching Anime and reading manga, your favorite video games are the Pokemon and Kingdom Hearts series and you spend your free time reading webcomics.
    Speaking of which, you have to check if your current favorite webcomic, Homestuck, has been updated. You put away your Sora doll (Which you sleep with pretty much every night) and quickly jump out of bed, but you land on your DS which you haven’t used in about a week. You pick it up to see the damages you have caused, and notice that the screen was broken. You scream in pain at the loss of your fellow companion which has been there for you all these years. You also scream because you hurt your foot pretty bad. You put your DS aside for the moment, assuring yourself that you’ll deal with that later.

You run off to your computer and notice that you had left it on, which you find strange. You had also left MSN on, and noticed that several people had messaged you since last night. One person that stood out was one of your friends from this website called KH-Vids, asking you to send an infraction to a member. If you had forgotten, you are a moderator on KHV. This job as a staff member bores you most of the time, but you assume it’s not so bad some times. Everyone looks up to you there, so it doesn’t really matter. You check out the member your friend spoke of. It’s this random noob called Forsaken. His posts always seem to frustrate you, so you decide to give him an infraction.
    You send the infraction and look at it the message you sent one more time.
    http://i43.tinypic.com/rrkwec.png
    You feel very accomplished by doing this. No wonder everyone looks up to you.

You ignore the other messages on msn and instantly go on to check out Homestuck.
    As you check if there have been any updates, you notice a universal message from Hussie:
    “Today, on this very beautiful Christmas day, I have decided to take a three month break from Homestuck. Yes, I do know that I had just come back from a break, but goddamn it, I’m Hussie so I can do whatever the hell I want. See you later”.
    This has very disappointed you, especially since you’re such a huge Homestuck fanboy. You wonder if this day could get any worse. But you probably shouldn’t wonder that as life has a habit of thinking things much, much worse.

You remember that it’s Christmas and decide to go downstairs to see open your presents. As you open the door, you realize that going downstairs means that you have to deal with your parents and your siblings. This discourages you since you hate dealing with them. You usually abscond most of the time to their confrontations, only because you’d rather do something much more useful. But they are going to be much more confronting this time around since it is Christmas. Simply fleeing away from them won’t be enough.

You decide to worry about this if the event occurs. You open the door and sneak through the house. It seems all that time you spent playing the Assassin’s Creed series has taught you much.
    You go downstairs using all your skills and arrive in the living room where the Christmas tree is located.
    It seems everyone is still asleep, thankfully. None of the presents have been opened yet.
    You rush over to them and start looking for your own presents. You find three that are destined to you.

The first present is from your little sister.
    On it is a Christmas card which says:
    “Hey Beezy, this is your sis. I hope you like my present to you. Merry Christmas”
    Oh god, that Christmas card is just horrible. You wonder why your sister even made it. You’re sure that she realizes that this is a pretty bad card, so you assume that she is trolling you for now. You dispose of it so that no one has to lay their eyes on it again.
    You open her present and find a Season 7 of Dexter DVD Box. You find this astronomically improbable. Not only is Season 7 not out yet, Season 6 of Dexter ended a week ago. You speculate that time shenanigans are involved. You must inspect this later. It might just be your sister double trolling you.

You move on to the next present.
    This one’s from your brother. You open it up and find a 3DS in it, with it another Christmas Card.
    http://i41.tinypic.com/xc3m81.png
    You wonder why he chose to print out an e-Christmas card, rather than just buy one for like a dollar. It might have been your brother trying to be funny, making fun of the fact that you spend most of your time on the internet, that clever bastard. Who cares anyway, you know have a 3DS. You can discard your old companion and replace it with this new one. Because that’s what friends do, right?

You look for presents from your mom and dad, but you find nothing. Odds are they forgot that it’s even Christmas. They do that sometimes, impossible as it may be. That or they didn’t get presents for you. It’s probably the former though. For your birthday, their present to you was watching the first 50 episodes of One Piece, which is neat you guess but you’d rather have something more physical.

The last present is from an unknown person as far as you can tell. You open it up only to find a Christmas card. Just a card, nothing else. This confuses you.
    You read the card. It says:
    http://i40.tinypic.com/zumdme.png
    You start thinking to yourself “What the hell is this. Why is he wasting my time like this?”
    This is the most useless present you have ever gotten. Ever. You wish you could turn into a vampire and kill him. Not that you wouldn’t do it anyway if you got to meet him in real life.
    You throw this “Present” in the fireplace, hoping that no one has to see it again.
    You go back to your room with your 3DS and hope you never have to hear from this again.

The End.
    P.S: That Christmas Card at the end was mostly a poke at how terrible I am at Graphics.

13. NemesisPrime Hollow Bastion Committee

14. ShibuyaGato Transformation

Oh my god, I feel like crap now for not giving you anything better. Well, I just added a few things to my gift, so hopefully it's not too bad. Merry Christmas Rat!

First off, a (very bad) signature for you. I looked up tuts and everything, but this reminded me why I kinda gave up on it for a while.
    [​IMG]

Next, three avis for you to pick from. All 150x150.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

And lastly, consider me sorry for not being able to do what I had originally intended. I'll owe ya one, ok?

15. Haseo Knight of Light

My Secret Santa is Forsaken. Bluh, everyone else seems to be making avatars with their stuff if they made pictures. Well, if you want to make one yourself, I'd recommend Aradia, I think she's the best I did. ;) Merry Christmas nonetheless.

http://www.mediafire.com/?wendz6553ohzwxn (uploaded to mediafire because every image uploader seems to want to shrink it o:)
    They're awesome. :=D: Thanks so much.

16. Clawtooth Keelah se'lai!

17. Fork These violent delights have violent ends

Holy crap that's amazing xD I should have expected a Homestuck gift.
    Thanks Haseo. This is awesome.
    Thing is I haven't arrived to that part of the story yet (Still at the beginning of Act 5), but I'll be sure to use them once I'm up to date

18. The Twin My, what a strange duet

Makise!

Fer yew:

[​IMG]

And yew:

[​IMG]

And of course yew:

[​IMG]

I want to go back and make another tag for the "Wanna Play?" one, but I ran out of time. So I also give you an IOU.

Merry Christmas!

19. Feenie Finny, Fin of the Feenie Fish

As soon as I heard it, I couldn't help but grin.
    It's amazing, thank you very much Mr Haggis.
    I'm sure Daxa would've loved to receive this :P
    Merry Christmas!

20. ShibuyaGato Transformation

/inb4she'llprobablydownloaditanyway

Anyway, I hope my SS doesn't skip out on the festivities.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.