Full Chorus: KHV Rhapsody

Discussion in 'KHV Chorus' started by Jayn, Nov 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anzu_100 Destiny Islands Resident

I'll take lines 2, 19, 25, and 33 please!

EDIT: Sent in my lines!

2. Jayn

Deadline extended because there's no way I'll be done on the 19th so it's not really fair to expect you guys to hand your lines in before I can even work on them. Sick sick sick.

If you rushed your lines, feel free to send me redos.

3. Neku_Sakuraba Gummi Ship Junkie

This was the hardest song for me to record. >.< Sorry if I sound like an idiot, lol. I'd redo it if I didn't delete my original recordings and had the time.

4. Jayn

So, technically Saxima, Midnight Star and Myst are on probation now. If it's your first time, you have to miss the next KHVC thing we do (yes this includes missing the next Karaoke Night, even if you've already recorded). If it's not your first time, then you cannot participate in KHVC for 30 days. If it's your THIRD offense, then you're just plain banned from KHVC. Whoop.

I am going to double check my email though and make sure...

Anyway, video will be up by Tuesday at the latest. Working on Karaoke Night now.

Thanks to those of you who sent your lines in yesterday and remembered.

If anyone wants any extra lines, have at 'em. Otherwise I guess this is the Jayn Rhapsody because I'll just sing them lmao. I haven't been able to do a harmony guide because (as I've said everywhere) I've been pretty sick and these harmonies are demanding as ****. Either way, it's not that difficult to listen to the song and figure them out yourself (if you know what harmonies are).

5. Anzu_100 Destiny Islands Resident

I'm not sure if I'm too late, but Jayn, if you want I can sing some more lines!

Then it can be Jayn and Anzu Rhapsody!!!

6. Midnight Star Master of Physics

Oh damn!!!!!!!!!!! Opps, so so so so sorry. Actually recorded my lines and saved them too, just forgot to send them. Ah well, won't happen again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.