KH-Vids Podcast KHV Podcast Episode 6 - Darkandroid Stops By!

Discussion in 'Community News & Projects' started by Ty, Jul 12, 2011.

1. Ty Traverse Town Homebody

[​IMG]

Good evening, people of KH-Vids!

Ty here again with episode 6 of the KH-Vids podcast! With Kingdom Hearts news coming our way at a minimum, we've decided to take a new approach in the podcast and bring in special guests to answer YOUR questions. This week, we brought in premium member, and your favorite drinker, Darkandroid! Along with him, we brought in new sectional moderator Clawtooth, your wonderful host Sabby, and myself, Ty. Unfortunately, the only link I have available is the Mediafire download, but I will get the others up shortly! [ALL LINKS ARE NOW UP]

[​IMG]
    STREAM/LISTEN NOW
    iTunes: http://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/guest-episode-darkandroid/id403893861?i=95566031
    Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?xcr1ku41q8kx13w

As always, if you have any suggestions, don't be afraid to PM Ty or Sabby with them, OR post them here. And of course, if you have any questions you want to ask our podcast members, go ahead, but just keep it PG-13, please. For more information, go here.

Our next guest will be announced the preparation thread for episode 7. We also have a very special guest who will be appearing on one of our future podcasts! Be sure to stay tuned to find out who it is.

Songs used:
    Beginning: Radiohead - Bangers & Mash
    Ending: Broken Bells - Meyrin Fields

That's it for now. I'll get the other links up soon. Enjoy~

2. Shinichi Izumi Totally Pink and stuff

############################################FIRST####################################

downloading it now hope its as EPIC as the other ones XDD

3. What? 『 music is freedom 』

Stay gold, Ponyboy.

Another rather wonderful podcast indeed - I must say, these are becoming greater and greater as the number increases, bravo. It is indeed good to see Darkandroid is still amongst us, relatively, and is aware of all of the forum's associate shenanigans at this time. The conversations flowed excellently and smoothly - from the first podcast, I certainly must say that things are becoming quite natural.

4. Clawtooth Keelah se'lai!

LOL I totally forgot about Ponyboy XD!! Also, may my voice fangirls squeeeeeeeee ... I know they exist ...

5. Sabby Sleepy Panda Assassin

Took you long enough to post it :P

I was very happy with this episode. Hope you guys enjoy it. :3

6. Darkandroid Gets it Together

Yep! I'm still alive.

I had fun recording this episode, even if my laptop died half way through and had to change to my sisters Mac, and not having my internet break up randomly mid sentence.

You say keep the questions PG-13, I swore within the first 10 seconds and there was me "endorsing" drinking as much as you can when you get to the drinking age so you can make the most of getting very little hangovers, lol. You know how hard it is not to swear? Very difficult.

I must say it was a fabulous episode (obviously thanks to my presence), Would love to come on again some time.

7. Sabby Sleepy Panda Assassin

DA sucked D: He was so weird in this episode XDD <3

Nah man it was fun :3 It's not that hard to not swear.

8. Daxa~ #stalker

Squeee!!!
    Mwhahahahahaaa....
    But really,great job guys <3

9. Plums Wakanda Forever

I was listening to this while doing homework the other night. xD

Although there were one-two times where the conversation felt a bit awkward to me, all of you seemed really comfortable with each other. Also, now I know to go into Voxli whenever Darkandroid is in there. :'D

Anyway, this was great. c:

and we should make claw change his name to ponyboy plz

10. Darkandroid Gets it Together

First time I've really talked to 2 of them, so it's good to know it went well. =)

11. Peace and War Bianca, you minx!

How did I just notice this?

Anyway, great interviewing guys, loved how casual it was and just how easy it flowed. Some great discussions and my questions got answered! : D

Again, can't wait for the next one.