KH-Vids Podcast KHV Podcast Episode 5 - An E3 Special

Discussion in 'Community News & Projects' started by Ty, Jun 12, 2011.

1. Ty Traverse Town Homebody

[​IMG]

Hello, fellow KHV users!

So yeah, as you all know, E3's first day was on Monday, June 6th and we were greeted with four press conferences from Microsoft, Electronic Arts, Ubisoft, and Sony, and we talked about them all! Though it's a very long podcast, we hope we kept you entertained! In the podcast this week was your lovely host, Sabby, myself, Ty, and special guest George (Darkwatch). You can download it below. Again, we hope you enjoy it!

[​IMG]
    STREAM/LISTEN NOW
    Itunes: http://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/kh-vids-podcast/id403893861
    Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?65z8i7sqa9556u2

First off, if you have any thoughts or suggestions about our podcast, please don't hesitate to let us know! Also, as you know, you can ask our team questions, just be sure to not make them too over the top; we don't want our younger listeners hearing things they shouldn't. For more information, refer to this pagehere.

In other news, I am going to be working alongside Sabby on the podcast, and I hope that we can produce great content that you all will love!

So yeah, that's pretty much it for me. Enjoy the podcast; more coming very soon!

2. Clawtooth Keelah se'lai!

Y so long episode D:. [insert review here once I'v listened to it all the way through].

3. Sabby Sleepy Panda Assassin

yeah it was a long episode xD but we covered 4 conferences.. that's why XD

4. Korra my other car is a polar bear dog

Damn, I wish Skype hadn't been down for me. :c
    Gonna listen to it in full tomorrow, sounds good from what I've listened to so far.

5. Inasuma "pumpkin"

Wooo. Gonna listen to the parts of the podcast I wasn't a part of.

Also, apparently my F-bombs have been edited out. loll :v

6. Peace and War Bianca, you minx!

This is 2 hours long? XD
    No offence to the editor, but maybe you could have split it into two episode releases? Then again I really couldn't care, i'll still keep listening.

You guys call yourself nerds for watching E3 all day? I stayed up till 2 in the morning to watch all conferences. I'm ultimate British nerd! Wait... what point i'm I trying to put across? I'm foreign and nerdy. That seems to be the point....great...

Also, I just noticed whilst listening that you guys off topic a lot. I mean A LOT. But we can't do that in the forums?! :/
    And that you gave up on the whole PG-13 rating half way through. Dick, ****, etc. You just gave up!

Anyway great podcast guys!

EDIT: Aww, nice way to wrap it all up. Love you guys too! : P

EDIT: EDIT: Btw, to whomever asked what the music from the AC: Revelations trailer was, it's here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vSkb0kDacjs

7. Fayt-Harkwind Where yo curly mustache at?

This podcast is too short *shot*

But considering I listened to two five hour long podcast before (I was there for the Kamen Rider but they wouldn't shut up about My Little Pony) this isn't so bad. Besides, it's always good to have something long to listen to for background noise when doing other things. I'll give it a listen when I'm not watching Scrubs for background noise :lolface: