KH-Vids Podcast KHV Podcast Episode 11 - Our 1-Year Anniversary!

Discussion in 'Community News & Projects' started by Ty, Nov 8, 2011.

1. Ty Traverse Town Homebody

[​IMG]

Hello, everyone!

First off, unfortunately, the interview with Phil Snyder was to take place Sunday, November 6th, but we had to reschedule. But, don't worry - we will be doing the interview this upcoming Sunday, November 13th, which you will hear the following Monday!

Now, let's move on to the most important thing: The KH-Vids Podcast turns 1-year-old today, and what's a better way to celebrate the 1-year anniversary with an episode? This episode features Sonoshee, Ty, Misty, Chevalier, and always-entertaining forum member supersalty who you will probably remember from the KH-Vids and Kingdom Hearts Media collaboration back in February.

[​IMG]
    Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?8hpcz9hj2fe2g3t
    iTunes : http://www.kh-vids.net/podcast/episode11.mp3

Anyway, I would like to take this moment to thank you guys, the members, for listening to us babble on about Kingdom Hearts and just life in general for the past year. It really means a lot to us! I would also like to congratulate Sabrina on being a wonderful host. Without her, the podcast would definitely not be the same. You do an amazing job, Sabby! Also, thanks to everyone on staff and the members that we've had on the show - you guys are awesome and we appreciate the help! And may I say that I've had a great experience for the time I have been involved with the podcast. I've enjoyed every moment of it and have met some great people during the process!

That is all for now; but again, thank you all, and Happy Birthday to The KH-Vids Podcast!

Have suggestions or questions for the members of the KH-Vids Podcast? Let either Ty or Sabby know, or bring it to our attention in the posts below! Just be sure to follow the rules and guidelines here.

Intro song
    Title:
    Intro
    Artist: WZRD
    Album: MANIAC: The Soundtrack

Background song
    Title: Thinkin' About You [instrumental]
    Artist: Frank Ocean
    Album: nostalgia, LITE

Outro song
    Title: It's in the Air
    Artist: N.E.R.D
    Album: Nothing​

2. Glen Returned from the dead

Wait when do you generally do the podcast? In monthly increments or what? 11 podcasts over a year doesn't sound like much o.o sorry if this offends anyone.

3. kitty_mckechnie I want to hug you like big fuzzy Siberian bear!

*goes to watch paint dry*

I may edit this post once I finish listening to it. xD

4. Peace and War Bianca, you minx!

Nice to hear one after so long.
    There's always a time when you guys just start insulting each other or saying 'I'm the best' (mainly Sabby saying that) and I wouldn't have it any other way.

And hey, you actually started to censor stuff, which was weird someone saying 'CENSOR'.

Hope you guys can keep this up.

5. Noroz I Wish Happiness Always Be With You

Wait, Sabby insulting or saying she's the best? Well, I have never!
    I'll give it a listen after class today. (in 9 hours </3)

6. Excasr The Forgotten XIII

... Sora... ='D

Just kidding, I don't know the same thing smurfasaurus doesn't know so... With often do you guys do Pod Casts?

7. Stella Nox Fleuret Hollow Bastion Committee

You're doing the interview on my birthday! Yay~~~

8. Plums Wakanda Forever

It's okay. xD

The podcasts are usually done in monthly increment I believe, with some exceptions (such as the KHV Awards, etc.)

Though Ty and/or Sabby would know better than I do, lol.

9. Llave Superless Moderator

Bunch of spoiler stuff, just thought I'd put it in spoilers.

I am very excited for the new skins! Pokemon Black and White? Out of curiosity, would it be related to KH3D?

Interviews, If you guys could somehow get Haley Joel Osment, that would be boss!

Podcast dates, sounds like fun. Chev

I like the idea of content pages on the site like KH Wiki, definitely would be nice. And most likely bring newer members in.

Speaking of the CO and Secret Santa, would there be new pins? With 2011 on it, or would it be the same as last year pins? I'm fine with getting the same ones, but maybe people who already got last years, they may want new ones.

This was fun to listen too, awesome I was mentioned, surprised by that... lol "Jave".

Happy 1 Year Anniversary KHV Podcast!!!

10. Peace and War Bianca, you minx!

Bit of both.
    One pod cast I remember her saying 'I am the best person you'll EVER meet!' to someone, and right then I thought... But you've not actually met, only talked online... oh and Sabby is mega narcissistic.

Oh and I'm up for doing mini pod casts stuff, that you guys talked about.

You can quote me on that.

11. Noroz I Wish Happiness Always Be With You

Done.

Also, I'd be up for mini pod cast stuff. I even have experience, hah :p

12. Sabby Sleepy Panda Assassin

There are 13 podcasts out. Just there are ones that we call side ones or special ones such as TGS and E3.

And thanks guys. It's nice to be pass the one year mark.

13. Noroz I Wish Happiness Always Be With You

Also, to add, minipodcasts, PaW and I would be amazing in that :p

14. Peace and War Bianca, you minx!

We all know by now that there isn't enough censoring in the world when we're talking together.

Still, i'd be game to talk about stuff with dear Noroz.
    Or anyone with a willingness.
    Or a pulse.

15. Misty gimme kiss

They're not directly related to any of the Kingdom Hearts games; they're a much more general KH theme.
    Right now I believe the plan is to use the same pins, but that's subject to change. Nothing definite right now.