Voting: KHV Karaoke Night SONG SUGGESTION!

Discussion in 'KHV Chorus' started by Calxiyn, Jul 20, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Calxiyn Keyblade Master

These were Jayn's old rules for Karaoke Night/Song Suggestions. This was her project and all this was written by her.

RULES

● Read the suggestions list before you suggest something.

● THINK before you suggest. Don't just suggest a song because you like it.

● Check for a HIGH QUALITY instrumental yourself and post it here along with your suggestion. Try to find an official instrumental, or ask for permission from the creator of the fan-instrumental.

● Keep it KHV appropriate.

● Please state what language you want the song to be sung in, if it's not in English.

● If the song is a parody or original you or someone else on KHV wrote, please make sure it's actually singable and decent. Really badly written songs will be ignored, sorry.

● Songs will be removed if they no longer have a findable instrumental, or something else technical like that.

● Suggestions will be closed again after 100 are on the list. SUGGEST WISELY, BECAUSE WE'RE STUCK WITH THOSE SONGS UNTIL THEY'RE DONE.

● Don't just post a YT video or something. Write in text what the song is and who it is by.

● You're allowed to suggest two songs in 24 hours. (Please no massive posts with a bunch of suggestions, no, give other people a chance.)

● Please put your video(s) in spoilers.

I'm not going to use the songs from the old suggestion thread. This your chance to start fresh!

Pending:

2. Lauriam I hope I didn't keep you waiting...

Alright, I'll go ahead and throw out a couple suggestions to start us off.

You Snuck Your Way Right Into My Heart
    Phineas and Ferb
    This TV show has some real gems of songs in it here and there, and I feel like it would be criminal not to suggest one, though maybe that's just me. XD

Singin' In the Rain
    Gene Kelly
    A timeless classic, nothing more needs saying.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.