KHV, it's been fun...

Discussion in 'Departure Hall' started by Lauriam, Feb 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Glen Returned from the dead

I prefer Bourbon and Coke or Wild Turkey, i dislike Goodbye Rum, it's full of sadness. And really, i never do ANYTHING foolish *has been temporary banned in the past* EVER :P i'm an angel in a man's body.

2. Lauriam I hope I didn't keep you waiting...

Oh these goodbyes hurt so much!

Sessamaru, I don't know you very well either, but you are a pretty talented RPer yourself. I'm sorry for flaking out on Sigma, it's a very fun RP and I hope it lasts for quite a while.

I will do everything in my power to return to this site, and only the end of the world will keep me from it. So see ya when I get back!

*Sob* Aye, Matey, I will miss you very much. Ye were a fine first officer, I couldn't have asked for a better one. As for me doing what many on KHV cannot, well, I'm still only doing it partway. A clean break is no clean break if "I'll be back" is attached to it. lol, promising to return is for my benefit as well as for the benefit of you all my friends. If I didn't have "You can come back in a year" as my promise, I would never be able to leave.
    But thanks for the blessings, may you also accomplish everything you ever set out to do, and may the seas be calm wherever you sail.

3. Daxa~ #stalker

This has just ruined my day.
    My dear,you were always such a lovely person,interesting to talk to,caring,funny,everything you would want out of someone.
    We did not talk all that much,no where near as much as I wish we had,but I loved every second of whatever meaningless conversation we did have. Your posts always brightened up my day,although those ones in the discussion section scared me with the amount of detail and time gone into them.
    I just want to say thank you for...meh,being you I suppose,and you shall be missed by ever so many people on here.
    Take care of yourself sweetie,and I do hope you return to us <3~

4. Lauriam I hope I didn't keep you waiting...

Aw, Daxa. :)
    Sigh, you never know how many friends you have until you're saying goodbye.
    But yeah, those posts I wrote in the discussion section scared me too. I just can't figure out how to say things quickly. I get it from my dad, who got it from my grandfather. You seriously could ask him a simple question, and two hours later, he would finish giving the answer. I can't complain, I mean, he always left you without a shadow of a doubt that what he said made perfect sense and was if not 100% correct, than pretty dang close.

lol, I'm talking too much again. Anyway, thanks for all the compliments, when I come back, I'll definitely start trying to become better friends.

5. Llave Superless Moderator

Hmm. I am fairly distraught that you must go, Marushi. I know we haven't talked much, if any... But it was a joy to see you around. You definitely made KHV a wee bit brighter~

Anyways, please take care of yourself madam. Don't forget about us!

Come back soon. We shall miss ye dearly.

6. Cloudrunner62 Twilight Town Denizen

Take care Marushi. Hopefully we'll see you sooner than that. o7 I salute you!

7. Lauriam I hope I didn't keep you waiting...

Thanks Llave and Cloudrunner, it was fun talking to you the few times I did. :)

8. (╯°□°)╯︵ ıɥsoɯ Hollow Bastion Committee

Like I said in my vm dear. I wish you that best and may you have a great journey in discovering a life outside of this forum. It could do you some real good. But I do hope to so you soon and that you will not completely forget about us. It's a shame to loose a member but be sure to check in every now and then so I know you're doing alright. =^^= Will miss you very much even if I haven't known you for long. I hope to know more of the great person you are before you go. ='3

9. Lauriam I hope I didn't keep you waiting...

Thanks Moshi, I hope to get to know you better, too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.