KHV, it's been fun...

Discussion in 'Departure Hall' started by Lauriam, Feb 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lauriam I hope I didn't keep you waiting...

I know I just got back and all that, but I'm going to take off again, this time, for a long time. I realized something while I was offline. I realized that I've been wasting my time, that life is more than KHV. When I get to the end of my life, I want to have done some real living. I have things I need to do, I have goals I want to at least reach for, if not succeed in. I looked at my life, and decided that major change is needed.

In order to achieve that change, I need to get rid of all distractions. KHV is my biggest distraction. I mean, this place is awesome! I can spend up to five hours on this site, without even realizing how fast the time flies by. It's gotten too distracting. I need to cut it loose.

I hope to come back sometime, maybe in a year. I just need to do some living, meet some goals, accomplish something, and then I'll come back. I'll stay online for a week, try to finish some of the things I've started. Then, it's au revoir to this amazing site. Just to let you all know, this was one of the hardest decisions I've had to make in my life so far.

2. Maggy Gummi Ship Junkie

Aww, that's sad, but hey at least you realized, unlike some of us lolol, that there is an actual life out there. Go out and live, experience stuff and enjoy yourself :)

3. Bushy "Don't think. Imagine!"

Marushi, my soul weeps...
    We never talked that much, but I always thought you were pretty awesome.
    But I have to respect your decision, and a big decision it is.

It's sad to see you go, but I wish you the best of luck in life, and should we be blessed to see you return to us eventually, we'll be looking forward to that day for sure.

Take care, buddy.
    We'll hold down the fort for you.

4. Pinekaboo Chaser

Read this for about two seconds, started crying.
    You're among my closest friends right now, and frankly I've really missed you these past couple of weeks. It's seemed... I dunno. Far quieter. Less fun.
    You're important here; not just to me, but to KHV itself. I... I dunno, I don't want you to feel like I'm trying to guilt you into staying, but I really don't want to see you go.

5. Amaury Legendary Hero

People really need to stop leaving.

Anyway, have a good life. Be good out there, okay?

6. Chevalier Crystal Princess

I think a lot of us will miss you. You've done quite a bit around the forum and it's always sad seeing people leave. But if you have to go and finish something in real life, then definitely do so.

Just come back around sometime and say hi ;<

7. Krown King's Apprentice

I am terribly saddened. Why do so many amazing people have to leave? I hope everything goes well for you.
    Just don't forget about us, okay?

8. Droid Hollow Bastion Committee

For ol times sake I have to post this. Being appropriate in all ways.

[​IMG]

You're awesome Marushi, it's been lovely talking to you some and having fun with the Pirates and such. I don't think I'd have made Crossover without the fun we had in those threads. I'll miss you allot, hope you get done what you want to accomplish. I do know how you feel on the matter, I've been trying to balance allot of things recently, and cutting back on certain stuff is sometimes necessary to get done what needs to be and achieving our goals. Good luck in your endeavors, see you again someday.<3

Whenever you see the Lion King, think of me. And realize that if it's on TV I'm probably watching it. xD

9. Rapid Ignis Destiny Islands Resident

well... goodbye, I didn't know you well, but you started a pretty cool RP, even if people don't post that often... and speaking of that, what are we going to do about it now that you're going away? Does it just end?

10. Glen Returned from the dead

Goodbye captain, hope to see you again soon! *goes to cry in corner forever*

11. Though I may not have known you, Good bye is always in order for anyone leaving, but you'll be back, so so long for now, and make sure not to forget us who are waiting to figure out about reality.
    Me I already tried reality, didn't work, Reality was too complicated, then i became a giant key... But now back in a serious note.
    You will be missed, even if I did not know you. Good bye for now, but we may meet again in the next life.

12. Excasr The Forgotten XIII

*Checking forums.*
    *Checking any new threads*
    *Noticed there is a new thread in Chambar of Repose*
    *See Marushi's name*
    O___________________________________________O
    NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I don't even needed ten seconds to start to cry. First I hoped that it was for at the maximum a week.
    ;_______________________________________;

I'm crying now...
    ...It is hard to say bye for too long. I really don't want to, but I can see you had a lot of time to think about it. You, Marushi, is one of my closest friends here on this site, or in any other online thing. We have a friendship bond, and always, don't matter what happened I had Marushi to talk to, now it won't happen for a while...

Marushi, all I wish for you is the best. So PLEASE, take care of yourself. Follow your Heart, believe in you Dreams. Even if life gets too painful, or too hard to carry on, there is always a way. This way you will find it in you heart. So if you feel alone just look within it. Please, don't forget about us. And don't forget that we won't forget you, never forget you. You will be in our hearts, because you are a really good friend, one of the best persons I ever made in my life. You are important to me and for a lot of good friends, and you know it. Please, don't ever forget that.

I have learn three things -really important things that we most say for those we really like.
    So lastly,

Thank you Marushi. For everything you have done for me, and for us. Thank you for the good times we had, the fun times we talked with each other...
    And I am sorry for can't talk to you so much. Different time zones, much work to do. I wish I could have met you earlier...
    And, the third thing. The last but not least. I love you my good friend. Forever in my heart. I've learned that we must say this to our good friends, because it is true.

All those three things we need to say to those who are special for us. So, for everything: Thank you, I'm sorry, and I love you, Marushi, my friend. We need, must, should say this for those who we want to say, because there might arrive the time that we won't be able to do so.

Please Marushi, I will say this one more time. Take care of yourself and keep strong and keep being this awesome person you are. It is not a goodbye, we all will meet again.

Until then... well... we all will be friends after all, this place will feel empty without you. We're always with you, Marushi.~​

13. Lauriam I hope I didn't keep you waiting...

Aw, I'm so happy that I'll be missed, but at the same time, I'm sad that I'll be leaving so many awesome people!

@Bushy Brow~ I'm glad you think so highly of me, when I come back, we definitely need to become friends or something.

@Maggy~ Thanks, I will, and I'll think of you while I'm doing it. Y'know, I don't know you very well, but from what I've seen of you, you remind me of myself in a lot of ways. Take care of yourself, don't let anybody get you down. You're never alone.

@DT~ :( Oh life, y u so cruel? Don't worry, DT. I'll come back in a year, and I'll be a stronger, smarter, more experienced person to show for it. Besides, if I'm ever gonna be able to visit you someday, I need to get a job first and earn some money. This excursion will enable that. But oh, I feel so sad now. I hate goodbyes.

@Amaury~ Aw man, I wanted to cause some havoc. XD

@Krown~ *Gasp* How could I forget any of you? You've all made such a positive impact on my life, you have no idea. Don't any of you dare forget me either.

@Chevelier~ Thanks, I'll definitely do my best. And of course I'll be back. I sold my soul to this place a long time ago, I'm just taking it back for a rental. I'll bring it back unscathed and return it to it's rightful owner faster than you can say... well, no words last for an entire year. I'll be back then. XD

@Droid~ Haha, that's great! I'll definitely miss you, and I'll think of you every time even a hint of Lion King comes my way. I already was doing that, watching all the commercials recently, what with the movie leaving the Vault and all that.Every time I saw the commercial, I thought of you.

@Rapid Ignis~ Well, let's see, you're referring to Quiet's End, right? Well, I'm going to post as usual for this week, and once I leave, I was thinking of letting Rienzel control it from that point on if he wants to. He already knows the entire storyline I was planning. lol, in fact, he helped me come up with a lot of it. It was a joint effort. As for the other RP's, I'm planning on killing off my characters ins some of them, and in the one's where my character is important to the storyline, I'm going to give people a chance to take over the character. And if you're referring to my Tournament RP, That actually never started, so while I feel bad creating something and never starting it, I don't think it will mess anybody up for me to leave it un-opened.

@Smurfasaurus~ Aw, don't cry! Here, I'll give ye some rum and some gold, I'm going to miss all ye pirates, but I'm glad I was able to start somethin' ye all enjoyed. Be a good lad, Mr. Smurf, don't ye dare go and do something foolish and get banned while I'm gone. I want ye to still be around when I return.

@Excasr~ Oh great, now I'm crying.

Excasr, you are an amazing person, you're my little brother and I'm sad to say goodbye to you. In response to your three things, first,
    Thank you too, Excasr, for being friends with me through good and bad times. It's hard to find good friends in this life, and you're one of them.
    (NOTE: I'm nnot saying that no one else is a good friend, you all are great friends, I'm just saying that Excasr is one of them.)
    Second, don't apologize. You living in a different time zone is not your fault, nor is the fact that we didn't meet earlier. Don't feel bad that we didn't have a lot of time together, just be thankful for the time we did have, and do your best in life while we wait for the time when we can be together again.
    And third, I love you too, little bro. You know I have three younger sisters, well, I've wanted a little brother for as long as I can remember, it was always one of my biggest wishes, but I never got one, it was always another sister. You became my long-hoped-for little brother. I'm really sad to have to leave you for awhile, but I'll always remember you, so be good and don't ever give up on your dreams or your friends. Also, don't stay up too late at night. It's not healthy.

@Starseeker3~ Yeah. I didn't know you very well either, but I saw you around the forums a few times. So, in farewell, I'll say: until we meet again!

14. Excasr The Forgotten XIII

I love you, my only older sister. :<3:
    Crying a lot more than a baby. ANYTHING you could have I probably do.

MSN: cesar-mori@hotmail.com
    Facebook: Excasr Mori
    Twttier: @Excasr_Mori

Feel free to add in anywhere.
    Don't ever give up too! You're special to me, really special. And I had a surprise birthday party for my friend today, so I am too wake up to sleep. :V

With love, your little brother forever. :<3:

15. Te Deum Hollow Bastion Committee

NOOOOOOOOO!

Sis...

Well, all I can say is that you' finally coming to your senses. Because of this decision, you will achieve many things in life.

Whenever you see a Teddy bear, think of me. Always.

Or any type of liquor.

I will miss you dearly, my photogenic friend <3

16. Beucefilous Kingdom Keeper

Marushi! This is why you made that thread in the spamzone, so you wouldn't come to your senses like this....;.;

You were the best cap'n there ever was....You'll be thoroughly missed.

17. Lauriam I hope I didn't keep you waiting...

lol, well, if you're too awake to sleep, I guess I can't force you to go to bed. But yeah, I'll send you an email with my address.

I will miss you too, Teddy, Hero of Rome. Sorry I never finished your book, I'll try to have it written when I get back next year. In fact, that's one of my goals. ~Write Teddy's book.

lol, yup. Unfortunately, I made that thread before I got sick for one week and spent quality time with family the next week when I was on vacation. If it weren't for those two weeks, I would never have come to my senses. Well, it would have taken a little longer, at least.

But thank ye, it was all because I had a great crew. No Cap'n is a good Cap'n without a good crew to back her up.

18. Sessamaru Traverse Town Homebody

Oh no! I may not have known you long, Marushi, but it saddens me greatly to lose an RPer of your talent :(

What will I ever do now that you won't be in Sigma anymore?

Ah well, I understand your decision and I hope life is good to you. (It's really hard to say this without laughing sardonically, you know! Which means I'm trying very, very, very hard to be sincere). Good luck with your goals and stuff, and hopefully you'll be back in a year. Maybe forever? '>.>

Nevertheless, I hope to see you again soon.

Au revoir ;.;

19. Loxare Hollow Bastion Committee

Dear Captain, I congratulate you on your choice. You were able to do what many on this site are not. I shall miss you sorely. Neither the Saber nor the entirety of KHV will be the same without you. I hope you can accomplish every goal you set out to do with grace and gusto. *salutes* May your voyage be swift and the seas calm.

20. Feenie Finny, Fin of the Feenie Fish

You'll be sorely missed in the RP Arena, I can assure you. It won't be the same without you and you're incredibly long and detailed posts D:
    I hope life treats you well though, keep yourself safe.
    Hope to see you again sometime!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.