Idol KHV Idol!

Discussion in 'Production Studio' started by T3F, Oct 18, 2012.

1. SoulboundAlchemist Gummi Ship Junkie

Ok @Amethyst, its been a week since the extension ended. Where are you, and when will the voting thread appear?

2. T3F Chaser

My apologies. Last week was one of my worst weeks, uni work wise. At least I'm alive lol.
    Expect the voting thread either Monday or Tuesday night. I've had a pretty terrible week, and it won't be over until Monday afternoon.

3. T3F Chaser

4. T3F Chaser

So...quick announcement:
    I have decided to suspend KHVI until further notice. I have my last week of major assessments coming up, and then I'm heading to Europe. So until at least August, I won't be able to manage KHVI and I probably won't even be here tbh. When I come back from Europe I'll be (hopefully) starting a new job, or going straight back to uni. Either way, I will not have the time to keep up KHVI. My apologies.

5. SoulboundAlchemist Gummi Ship Junkie

Hey guys! Man, has it really been almost 2 years since anyone posted in here? Time to dust this thread off, am I right? Anyway, the purpose of this post is mostly to gauge how many of you would be interested in either resurrecting this clearly dead event, or creating a similar event. Please let me know by replying to this thread, or by PMing me.

6. Day~Dream Kingdom Keeper

I didn't even know there was a KHV Idol ;-; I'd love it if it were resurrected or if something similar were to be done. :)