KHV HALLLLLLLP....again

Discussion in 'The Spam Zone' started by Noise, Aug 7, 2013.

1. Noise For Love and Justice

So this one is for all the tech nerds. I am going to buy a new lap top and I want to know what y'all think.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16834312829

I found this computer...now my question is this a good computer?

I don't really game on my PC. I used to play WoW and dabble in LoL from time to time (But I don't like it cause my computer can't handle the game when its towards the end and EVERY hero is at one base...I lag badddd)

I want a good computer that is fast and can do a lot at a good speed. I will play PC games from time to time but even if it runs them well at lower res thats fine...but it needs to run them WELL.

Please give me your opinion.

2. Janime6 the truest queen of them all

With that video card you could probably play WoW at 60ish fps on medium settings (I'm not sure in any way that this is absolutely correct). Any more demanding games and you'd probably need to drop down to low settings to achieve ~30fps, from what I can tell. RAM is decent, 8GB would be slightly better, just because. Plenty of HDD storage space.​

3. Chad Thundercucc The dharma of valvu; the dream of a clatoris

Yeah, but really, anything more than 4GB is kinda unnecessary, even for gaming.

Anywho, this looks like a great laptop, except:

I keep hearing bad reviews about it. At least about the touch-screen UI.

4. Noise For Love and Justice

Yeah...I have heard bad things..but we heard bad things from Vista and I never really had a problem with it. I just don't really care because I don't want to settle on a laptop just because it has W7.

5. Jiku Neon Kingdom Keeper

Four gigabytes is not truly sufficient for multitasking.