Community [KHV Chorus] Updates & "Thriller"!

Discussion in 'Community News & Projects' started by Jayn, Mar 2, 2012.

1. Jayn

[​IMG]

Hey everyone! I have quite a few announcements for those of you involved with KHV Chorus, and those of you wondering how to take part!

First of all, we now have our own section, which you can find here. This is where all KHV Chorus casting threads and completed projects will be posted. There are some important stickies you'll find in there too, such as our Voting and Suggestions thread, a List of Completed and In-Progress Works (with links), and all of the KHV Chorus Rules.

Speaking of the rules, some of those have changed so I highly suggest you guys take a look!

In other news, we're now casting for Michael Jackson's Thriller. There are plenty of lines available, so if you're interested, feel free to check it out here.

To help vote for the next batches of songs, click here. The thread is consistently updated with new poll options when we finish a couple of songs and we're currently voting between the following:

⬈ One Jump Ahead

⬈ Leia [English]

⬈ Hey Jude

⬈ I'm gonna be (500 Miles)

⬈ Here Comes the Sun

⬈ Don't Rain On My Parade

⬈ You'll Be In My Heart

⬈ La Vie Boheme

See something you want to sing? Go vote for it! Links to the original songs are included in the thread, if you don't know one of them.

LASTLY. There are some new KHV Chorus features/events in development. Keep an eye out!

F A Q

★ First of all, yes. Anyone can join. You can even invite friends to sign up for KHV and join the chorus. As long as you have a microphone, you are welcomed to sing with us.

★ KHV Chorus is a community project, but not one SET group of people. If you sign up for one song, you are not in any way obligated to participate in any more. That being said, if you never signed up for a song before, there is no special process you have to go through. All you have to do is pick the lines of said song you want, sing them, send them and then you're done!

★ You also don't have to know how to sing. NO ONE is judging you. No one. If someone says something rude, I'll beat them up for you. But I truly don't see that happening. We're a loving bunch. Don't be intimidated! <3

★ Don't worry about your microphone quality, either. It's all for fun, after all! You don't have to feel pressured into buying a microphone for the project or anything. Whatever you have is cool.

If you have anymore questions for me, let me know. You can PM me, VM me, or ask the questions here. ... Wherever, really! I will answer everything that I can. If any of the new rules/requirements seem impossible for you, please let me know. I am willing to compromise and work with you. We'll figure it out. <3

Happy singing!
    Thanks for all of your support. KHV Chorus wouldn't exist without it. :')

2. Saxima [screams geometrically]

Yay ~ ♥

This is all so exciting ~ I'm glad the Chorus got its own section ~

Going to take lines for Thriller ~ ♥

3. Shinichi Izumi Totally Pink and stuff

Im back, and back in the chorus ;)

4. NamineArtistOfLove Destiny Islands Resident

Around 3 1/2 years of choir and I still can't sing. xP I'd like to participate, but I don't have a microphone or any recording device. :'(

5. Excasr The Forgotten XIII

I love the chorus! The great feeling of making part of this amazing community work, join and have fun!

Let's have fun.~

6. Llave Superless Moderator

I remember when this started out as a little project, and overnight it became an instant hit. I really appreciate you keeping up with all of this Jayn. You da gurl~

7. Maggy Gummi Ship Junkie

I just recently found out about KHV chorus and decided to contribute, even though it was just for the birthday song XD

Hopefully in the future I can join in a real song

8. Daxa~ #stalker

I just adore the KHV Chorus.
    Its ever so lovely hearing everyones beautiful voices,the videos are always amazing,and it is just ever so much fun to participate.
    I am ever so glad it now has its own section,and I shall see if I can take some lines in Thriller. Maybe. Depends if I fall asleep or not.

9. nickoboyzx Gummi Ship Junkie

well the chorus are fun

only i can't sing very well