KHuX tablet error?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ' started by Shuhbooty, May 20, 2017.

1. Shuhbooty moon child

I'm not sure what to really call this, but here is my issue. /cri

I have a super duper old Hisense tablet back from 2013/2014. This tablet has NO space what so ever and all I can do (literally) is play KHuX. Now I wanted to get a replacement for my rock. So I get this suuuuper cheap tablet not even thinking about it. (it was on sale for 20 bucks. t w e n t y d o l l h a i r s ok, I go home and i'm like "yeah ready for this ****ing upgrade" but when I go to install it- I have SO many issues. At first it wouldn't install. It was telling me blah blah and I waited a day- and then the client installed. Cool, the process has started. Takes a minute to download, my tablet does it's thing, it installs it and now when I go to click it, it doesn't even fffffff open. It shuts off completely.

I'm an iOs user. I've never really worked with Android, and my Hisense tablet was made by google- even tho it has the play store it's so much different then this tablet now. Oh it's a NuVision by intel? Some apps aren't compatible with this, and honestly I'm ok with that. But all I want to play is KHU on this badboy. Any thoughts? Should I cash out and get a legit type of tablet?

2. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

I'll be honest, I've never even heard of Hisense before reading this. Still, I don't see why it shouldn't work (assuming you have enough space and could download it). Have you made sure Ux was the only app running when you tried opening it? Also, might be a good idea to check if other apps could be downloaded and opened without issues. If the same problem happens with other apps, there might be an issue with the tablet itself.