KHIIFM+ - Xemnas vs Marluxia and Terra vs Xemnas

Discussion in 'New Releases' started by AntiWeapon, Jun 6, 2008.

1. NeoCloudstrife Decisive Being

again, no-one said that. we have already stated countless times that is its NOT a code we will be releasing.

2. windblade King's Apprentice

well, I've missed a lot in the past days, but (sorry for my ignorance) why won't you be releasing this code?

3. NeoCloudstrife Decisive Being

because there WAS no code to begin with :/
    this thread isnt about a code you can use. its a "fun idea for the coders corner"

4. windblade King's Apprentice

lol XD

that makes no sense to me. ///_^'

I really have missed a lot. ///_O

so, if it's not a code, and it's not a mod (according to other posts), then what is it?

5. NeoCloudstrife Decisive Being

""a fun idea for the coders corner""

6. windblade King's Apprentice

///_-'

I'm asking how you made it.

It appears to be on the PS2 (or your computer has an excellent graphics card)

7. Advent 【DRAGON BALLSY】

He made it with his epic hacking skills. He's Cloud, 'nuff said.

8. windblade King's Apprentice

///_=

...thanks... that was a great help. XD

9. xemnasfan King's Apprentice

a fun idea for the coders corner

suddenly i'm not so thrilled. i was hopping it was a code that would allow me to have xemnas and seph fight to the death. after two very vague battles with these two i was hoping to see (if they were not distracted by attacking sora) who would actually win.

so far in my struggles 1st xemnas can murder seph but final xemnas get's whipped. i have no idea how to break the tie either i was kinda leaning on this idea for some peace of mind but now...

i'm not so sure...

10. NeoCloudstrife Decisive Being

you wont NEED to use the codes yourself. you're all frustrating me to no end.
    doing it yourself would be a waste of time and it would be presented poorly.
    just wait =|

11. KeybladeSpirit [ENvTuber] [pngTuber]

Hey, since you won't be releasing the codes, can I make a request? Xigbar vs Zexion. Please?

12. xemnasfan King's Apprentice

ok i will but i'm just a "do it yourself" type of person

13. Ralor Twilight Town Denizen

Guys seriously, let's just wait for the cde to come out. This thread has over 30 pages and most of it is spam. The coders have been trying their best and all we're doing is frustrating them. Seriously, if I was them I'd just quit the project because of all the nagging we're dong.

So seriously, let's jus wait till the code comes out. I, for one vote, that we don't post anymore until the code comes out

14. NeoCloudstrife Decisive Being

how many times has wait been said. there may be certain circumstances under which it may be possible that you will get to see your requested event. however it is MUCH more complicated than what you are thinking right now. i completely agree with ralor. you'll have it in less than the time it takes to import goods half way around the world.

15. windblade King's Apprentice

^that was a contradiction of your previous statements. ///_o?

if you said you'll never release the code, then why are you agreeing with Ralor?

and I do have a general idea of what you're doing to make the battles, but all you're doing now is playing word games. ///uO

16. Erkz Kingdom Keeper

No.

Because that's not a fight. That's just Xigbar beating up on Zexion.

Also, Zexion's helping us by being towel boy.

Whoops, have I said too much? Wait and see. ;)

17. riku2211 Traverse Town Homebody

i just gotta say, ppl are STILL saying "when the code comes out" "wait for the code to come out" "your never going to release the code" he said a million times that it's not a code....still confusing that its a "fun idea for the coders corner", rather than code, we should call it the "idea"........did he say anything about it having to DO anything with a code/codes??? as crazy an idea it is, what if it's like a game..like a flash game..where you can choose bosses and make them fight eachother xD probably not, he said we'd be disappointed.....what do you guys think it's be?????????????????????

18. Ansem59 Chaser

HAHA LOL!!! that was a great response! (I personally hate Zexion)

19. EvilMan_89 Code Master

not to be a negative nancy but can ppl stop telling each other what to do (referring to posts saying "stop spamming" or "wait for the code" etc.) i know you have good intentions but that just adds to the spam

20. The Graceful Assassin It's Just Like Christmas Morning

Ok im sorry. I guess i was looking at some other thread. Anyways, I'm not sure what u meen by "a fun idea for the coder's corner." And i cant imagine what cloud did to do this. So guys have patience. And ya im not a patient guy. So I guess im gonna keep trying to make my mom get me swap magic for my kh2fm. So ya hav patience guys.