Dream Drop Distance KH3D boxart revealed

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.8: Final Chapter Prologue' started by Meilin Lee, Feb 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

2. Rhiscx Banned

Oh dang....I was expecting the pic that we've seen since the premier of it, but that looks really good I like it.

Something about Riku's face bothers me though, can't put my finger on it.

3. greater_bloo Gummi Ship Junkie

I love it! I was disappointed by Birth by Sleep (loved Europe's special edition one though) and Re:coded's box art but this is like a breath of fresh air to me.
    I can't really put my finger on it but it looks kinda different from Nomura's normal style maybe it's the added sky blue in the background or something. It reminds me a lot of Re:CoM's box art.
    Though the best Kingdom Hearts box art for me is the original KH1 box art hands down. I literally walked into the game store saw it, felt a multitude of feelings and bought it solely based on how the box art looked, 10 years later never regretted my choice. XD

4. Krowley Moderator

Seems very... well Heavenly.
    I'm excited for this game just because everything looks fresh.

5. Misty gimme kiss

Please discuss this in the pertinent news thread. If, in the future, you come across some new Kingdom Hearts news, please just send it in to a staff member!
    _LOCKED

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.