KH3 Hundred Acre Wood Trailer Released

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Meilin Lee, Nov 10, 2018.

1. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

During the X018 conference in Mexico City, Square-Enix revealed a new 'Kingdom Hearts III' trailer, revealing that the Hundred Acre Wood will return, and showing us a couple other shocking scenes as well. Check it out below:

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Meilin Lee, Nov 10, 2018.

1. Truly Mad Moves
      Truly Mad Moves
      Well! Whoever Master Xehanort's new voice is... he's no Leonard Nimoy. That's a shame. That unearthly growl was a highlight of the entire series.
    2. Iskandar
      Iskandar
      Well, I'm mixed on Xehanort's new voice. I won't say it's bad, but yeah, that gruffness from before. Oh well, not like we can do anything about it.
      On the other hand, couple things:
      1) Why do we have to have Hundred Acre Woods again?
      2) What's up with the 4 mini-mes with Xehanort during that last scene? Now I'm curious who they are
      3) I'm curious on how Lingering Will will play out in this game
      4) Anyone else wondering if we're going to have a massive repeat, both literally and figuratively, of the 1000 heartless battle from KH2? It better be awesome with all those heartless and nobodies.
      5) I realized this the other week, but apparently when Luxord is asking about a box, Jack must have winced because of the box from the movie plot
      6) I'm mostly curious about that world with Chirithy. I wonder if it has anything to do with that giant box that's part of the plot now. Or for all we know, it's actually Kingdom Hearts.
      7) Wonder if this is Demyx's Somebody, or if he's actually one of the Xehanorts. And what's up with Even?
    3. Truly Mad Moves
      Truly Mad Moves
      1) Because it's necessary? A game needs mini-games. Where else would the mini-game world go? Series staple. Do people really not like that? Hmm.

4) Ooh, I do hope so! Remember how they hyped up the battle of the 1000 heartless, advertising it with behemoths and wyverns and whatnot, but it ended up having system limitations? Bet there ain't no system limitations this time. Yeah, baby.