KH2FM: Terra vs. Roxas [Play As]

Discussion in 'Video Showcase' started by The Graceful Assassin, Aug 28, 2011.

1. The Graceful Assassin It's Just Like Christmas Morning

This isn't a Boss vs. Boss video. This is me playing as Terra fighting Roxas. Also, apologies for the lack of game audio, I wasn't able to record it due to technical difficulties. As usual, some credit goes to Narutosuperkubii for the help he gave: http://www.youtube.com/user/NARUTOSUPERKUBII

[video=youtube;UcB7eqoWH8c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UcB7eqoWH8c&feature=channel_video_title[/video]

2. Iskandar King of Conquerors

that's really cool. I think you did a great job on this. And seeing a Roxas Vs Terra fight is awesome. If there were HP bars, I wonder how would have won. But still, these are both really great fighters, and I think you did great on this

3. Amaury Legendary Hero

These videos just keep getting better. A play as Terra video is always entertaining to watch, especially when it's Terra vs. Roxas.

Anyway, what was that move that Roxas was doing when running? He looks like a ball of light or something.

4. The Graceful Assassin It's Just Like Christmas Morning

It's how he moves basically. He only has a walking animation, no running.

5. NarutoSuperKubii Chaser

some credit, lol. Anyways, you should do a Xemnas one as in you play as Xemnas now that you know how to do this.

6. Plums Wakanda Forever

It's like the Mark of Mastery Exam: Empty Shell Edition.
    *shot*

Anyway, I really liked this video. The Terra gameplay was awesome to see (especially since he was able to use his own combos), and I laughed when I thought of the size comparison of Terra and Roxas. xD

Overall, great job. c:

7. mulan93 Moogle Assistant

Can I Have this code please? *__*

8. Glen Returned from the dead

Totally cracked up laughing when Terra T-stanced while Roxas got a free shot at him haha great work with this XD

9. The Graceful Assassin It's Just Like Christmas Morning

You can't have it now, but just wait a bit, I might have a code PS2-Ready exactly like this one.

Yeah I know, it annoys me too. D: