KH2FM: Marluxia vs. Cloud [TEST]

Discussion in 'Video Showcase' started by The Graceful Assassin, Aug 24, 2011.

1. Blayz Mods Set The World A Blayz

you can try the play as ven code in the hooded roxas data match it wouldn't be the same as this video but it would still be interesting to watch.:/

2. ♥♦♣♠Luxord♥♦♣♠ Chaser

Yes 4 or 5 would be the attack with all the lasers that is a pretty good example. Also AI hacking is possible but it would be rather complex to do.

Keep in mind an AI map can be any shape or size depending on the character or game.

3. Iskandar King of Conquerors

you should teach me more of this, because I need to learn it anyways so I can help make games. I plan on becoming a 3D animator, but I still need to know a little of this stuff as well

4. KeybladeSpirit [ENvTuber] [pngTuber]

Isn't that a bit of an understatement? Regardless, it would be interesting to see, though I doubt any hackers would be bored enough to take on a project like that.

5. Iskandar King of Conquerors

Heh, give me the right stuff for it, let me have time to learn all of it, and I'll do it

6. ♥♦♣♠Luxord♥♦♣♠ Chaser

It depends really. I hate to be that guy but it really helps to have known this stuff at a young age. I learned how to hack etc in sixth grade (I am now in 11th) and I still don't know everything so starting now means A TON of work.

It depends on who is the one hacking it. I have hacked an AI map in different games before (Guess what Carey isn't the only one who is a good hacker). It is just finding it, extracting it, changing it, then re inserting it. It is by all means possible once found it just isn't well found yet or ever will be depending on how many people still work on this game.

If stuff like this was that easy everyone would be doing it.

7. Iskandar King of Conquerors

I know, I was trying to make a joke. Man, tough crowd.
    But I wasn't joking about learning this stuff. I never was able to because my parents hated this kind of stuff. Or at least my mom. She thinks that anything to do with games rots your brain

8. ♥♦♣♠Luxord♥♦♣♠ Chaser

I am more than willing to teach what I know but keep in mind it is by no means a fast process.

9. Iskandar King of Conquerors

yeah, I know. In fact, I've known for a long time that it will take time. But it really is a better late than never in my case.