Kingdom Hearts KH1 Hades cup time limit

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts Help' started by DanceWaterDance, Nov 8, 2013.

1. DanceWaterDance Twilight Town Denizen

So, I almost finished Hades cup in HD 1.5 and I'm going to start it using only Sora, then I'll try with time limit. I could never beat it with time limit, even at an high level (around 75). Any advice?

2. Shift Chaser

Start the round, get near the group of enemies, cast a Thundaga/well aimed Blizzaga, round over.

3. EvilMan_89 Code Master

i have to agree with Shift's advice. Firaga also works well against elusive enemies. i also want to add that you should set Donald so that he casts "Advanced Magic" less frequently in his tactics. it can really waste a lot of time when he casts Stop on enemies. and stock up on Ethers and maybe one Megalixir.

4. DanceWaterDance Twilight Town Denizen

Problem is, after Hollow Bastion all the Heartless have ridicoulous magic resistances

5. Krowley Moderator

I focus on having as much MP as I can. Equip MP Rages to your Party, make sure Goofy has MP Gift, equip attacks like Ars arcanum and strike raid for those immune to magic. I also enjoy using Aeroga for some added damage to make the battle go quicker. Agreed with EvilMan's advice as well.

6. Ars Nova Just a ghost.

Even so, at higher levels it's very possible to wipe out waves of smaller Heartless with a well-placed Thundaga, and it ends up being the fastest way to dispatch most enemies. If it's not workin' out for you, you could try changing your equipment to magic-boosting stuff and see if that helps.

You may also want to set Donald's special magic priority as low as it will go, as the chance of him casting Stop is minimized; good move, but it wastes a lot of time. (And no, it doesn't stop the clock.)

Also, a note from personal experience: Behemoth is EXTREMELY susceptible to Gravity. It clears chunks of health in seconds. Fastest way to kill him bar none, at least up until the last couple of bars.

7. DanceWaterDance Twilight Town Denizen

Well, then I'll try it, thank you

8. Glen Returned from the dead

I think what your best bet is is to equip as many AOE spells and abilities as you can, and use them. Probably take as many ethers as you can with you into it, you're going to need it. That's what I did and it worked like a charm, I hope that you have the same amount of success as I did.

9. Miles Cull a Duty 2 : Electric Boogaloo

You should wait till you are lvl 100. Just in case. Its gonna suck when you get far and you lose. I barley got it on proud in my first try lvl100 and on proud they take away 5 min.

10. Menos Grande Kingdom Keeper

I've heard that if you "restart" the Hades cup the timer freezes , don't know if it is true.

11. DanceWaterDance Twilight Town Denizen

That was a bug in the Hercules Cup, and it has been fixed in the final mix

12. Jin うごかないで

This was actually never fixed in 1.5 Remix , it still stays in there just to let you know , the Hercules cup is impossible to finish without that glitch at least almost impossible.

Also for hades cup , You just need to be a high enough level and not waste that much time , the Rock titan is very easy actually aslong as you don't run away too much just collapse him and jump up fast and strike as much as you can , there is no trick to winning the Hades cup time limit , I won it with 3 seconds to spare first time around.

13. A Zebra Chaser

Is it weird I didn't actually have THAT much trouble with the Timed Hades Cup?
    Like I still haven't beaten Phantom, but the Hades Cup just took a few tries (I wasn't even max level)

14. Jin うごかないで

Phantom was really easy , It's just MP usage you have too look out for and the clock.

Hades cup time trial I honestly beat on my first turn , at around level 70 , Just make sure your strength is high up enough because you don't normally have that much time to beat the rock titan when it comes down to the final round.

15. DanceWaterDance Twilight Town Denizen

Well, I didn't have so much trouble finishing it without the glitch

16. Jin うごかないで

which? the hercules cup? I always found it hard when it came to cloud, not in battle sense wise but i couldn't finish him when it came to him going into limit break because he becomes immune to hit damage for the duration of his limit

17. DanceWaterDance Twilight Town Denizen

I suggest you to do the Hercules time cup after Neverland, so you have Arcanum to finish your opponents quickly

18. Jin うごかないで

I've already done it, But I had to use the glitch to pull it off that's about it.

19. Darth Typho Destiny Islands Resident

I actually managed to beat the Hades Cup Time Limit at LV 50, with Ultima Keyblade, is that common, or impressive? Just curious is all.

20. DanceWaterDance Twilight Town Denizen

I can0t beat it at 75, so I think it's impressive. I spent too much time, espacially against invisibles and the angel heartless. Wizard are annoying too, 'cause they warp a lot and you can't hit them with magic, so you must have an high attack power to fnish them quickly in 2-3 keyblade swing