Birth by Sleep KH1 and BBS theory

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by Takutosuki, Nov 10, 2009.

1. Takutosuki Merlin's Housekeeper

I apologize if anyone has already said this, feel free to delete or move this thread if so.

I am currently playing KH:FM and I noticed that when Sora was at Tarzan's world and looked at the slides, he reacted to a picture of a castle, thinking that he had seen that one before. Also, when he arrives at Hollow Bastion for the first time, he thinks he recognizes that world although he hasn't been there before.

Now I'm thinking, the castle-pic in tarzan's world might be, for example, cinderella's castle, and Hollow bastion is confirmed to be in BBS too, so, what if Sora remembers Ven's memories at those points?

I've seen some threads about Sora having Ven's memories in other cases, so this could very much be true, but also confirming that Square-enix (or squaresoft!) has planned BBS (or at least Ven) since Kingdom Hearts 1. Damn, talk about keeping secrets for a long time! >_>;

2. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

Recognizing Hollow Bastion/Radiant Garden, I think we always chalked that up to be Kairi's memories affecting Sora since he had her heart in him.

3. Peace and War Bianca, you minx!

Agreed, it's the same reason why images of Kairi appeared on Tarzan's world and in Merlin's House. It's just Kairi exprressing herself through Sora.

4. daggerd Traverse Town Homebody

5. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

I don't know about that.
    The Princesses on the floor were the Princesses of Heart who played a big role in Kh1.
    The ones that were blackened out were the ones Maleficent had already captured.

6. WilliamTheWise Hollow Bastion Committee

I wouldn't go that far and say that.
    The ones we saw may show that their status and location has been discovered by the dark forces in KH1. If you look at all the floors the princesses and the others on them are asleep. When a world is taken by the heartless the people who aren't turned into heartless are put in a sleep like state.
    [​IMG]
    *Note* Everyone, but Beast is alseep

This also could have been done to show the player and Sora, who these princesses were as their worlds wouldn't be in the game. A kind of a heads up of what will come or a recap of what has occurred.

The other three princesses were show on on platform, but were shadowed out as their location and identity may have been unknown at that point and time.
    [​IMG]

7. TwilightTownShadow Destiny Islands Resident

I was totally wondering about that too when I played Kingdom Hearts 1 for the third time, when Sora said that the castle seemed familiar to him. It got me thinking because how does Sora know of a castle if:

1)There is none on Destiny Islands
    2)Tarzan is like the 2nd or third world you go too
    3)And the next thing close to being a Castle to Sora is in Hollow Bastion but that's a couple of worlds way and if he's in Deep Jungle, he hasn't been there yet.

But before we all knew of BBS and Kingdom Hearts 2 I thought the only reason Sora recognized the castle was because since Sora and Kairi are connected and Kairi at one point was a princess, I really thought that the castle was Kairi's Castle and Sora somehow subconsciously recognized it because he was trying to find her at the time and of course she's always on his mind :/. But that was my theory at the time before the series continued.
    Now knowing Ven and Sora share a bond this may just be Cinderella's castle.

But it seems kinda hard to think that the Square Enix team would think that far into to future, makes you wonder really how long have they been thinking up the story before they actually started making the Kingdom Hearts series. :/gasp:

8. Takutosuki Merlin's Housekeeper

okay, i agree that it is kairi's heart making sora remember stuff he didn't before :\
    i read that on wikipedia. and I also read that SE planned birth by sleep since re:chain of memories. so there we have it ^^;