KH-Vids User Portal Awards 07 ~ Winners

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Darkandroid, Jan 17, 2008.

1. Darkandroid Gets it Together

[​IMG]

Yes finally that time has come, to announce the winners of the awards. From the lack of nominations I was skeptical if it was going to work, but from the number of votes I'm impressed by the turn out. Now for the winners -

Best Action - Stardust | View Video

This was a pretty close one all the way through but in the final leg stardust too the lead and ended up winning, congrats on the award.

Best Emotional - angelsinflight14 | View Video

Yep angelsinflight14 created the most touching video this year, congrats.

Best Trailer - khfreak87 | View Video

Well we have ourselves a landslide victory, congrats pwillard (khfreak87) on your win here.

Best Effects - Budds & khfreak87 | View Video

Can you beat the combined force of these 2 great editors, well in this award it appears not.

Best WMM - khfreak87 | View Video

Another one for the freak, congrats, you used WMM greatly.

Best Non-KH Video - Darkandroid | View Video

This had been a 2 person race for most of the voting between me and NekoNiya, but in the end these were the final results, so i give a special mention to NekoNiya for her great video.

Best Video - khfreak87 | View Video

Yep another somewhat landslide victory for khfreak87, it seems it appealed to the mass's more, congrats on your victory.

Most Improved - KL93 & khfreak87 | View Profile (KL93) | View Profile (khfreak87)

*Gasp* a tie, yes it seems so, instead of me just picking one, both deserve this award, both have really improved over the past year, and I hope to see more in the future improvements in the future.

And now for the main award (IMO) -

Best Editor - khfreak87 | View Profile

Well khfreak won by miles. He might not make some of the best videos, but he is one of the most influential editors on the site, after he makes a video with a certain artist, a surge of videos using the same artists appear. With him releasing videos so often he keeps his fans entertained each time, and this is why he won this award. Congrats.

So Congrats to all the winners, and lets hope that next year brings more great editors and videos, and make it less one-sided. =P

Thank you.

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Darkandroid, Jan 17, 2008.