KH-Vids User Awards: Category Suggestions

Discussion in '2016' started by Plums, Aug 10, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amaury Legendary Hero

• User with the Highest Number of Played or Owned Games
    • User with the Lowest Number of Played or Owned Games

2. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

User Who Suggested the Most Suggestions :p

EDIT: In all seriousness though...

Best Use of Music in an RP (for those RPs that like to add some background music every so often)

3. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

Being able to accurately gauge this seems unrealistic. Besides, the point of the User Awards is to vote on your opinion, and the amount of games someone has isn't really an opinion.

4. Plums Wakanda Forever

SUGGESTIONS ARE OFFICIALLY CLOSED

Added!

Would Most Loyal Member work? I like Most Patriotic but I think that leans more towards countries rather than KHV, lol.

I don't think we need to get super specific with them, haha. I think Most Helpful covers it well enough as is (and if the person is known as being helpful, they aren't particularly unknown :b)

me

tale stole my reply like a ninja, but yeah, the User Awards are superlatives, therefore all of them are opinion based.

Adding!

We're about a day behind where I planned (working 1pm-9pm shifts is suffering), but nominations should be opened some time tomorrow!

5. Pinekaboo Chaser

My intention was actually for it to be a joke category about people who talk/brag about their home country or town a lot, possibly a self-nominating category for privacy reasons, but if that's something people would want to avoid because of the real-world information involved then we can pretend I suggested Most Loyal instead.

6. Plums Wakanda Forever

Most Proactive and Best Forum Game sound good!

Ohhhhhhh I see! I had been thinking you meant someone being really passionate about KHV specifically, which is why I was leaning towards moving away from patriotic (since I always assumed that was specifically about people being passionate about their home/country and I didn't know if many people on KHV were really overtly patriotic in that sense).

In that case, I think a good middle ground could be Most Passionate!

7. Plums Wakanda Forever

Most Proactive and Best Forum Game sound good!

Ohhhhhhh I see! I had been thinking you meant someone being really passionate about KHV specifically, which is why I was leaning towards moving away from patriotic (since I always assumed that was specifically about people being passionate about their home/country and I didn't know if many people on KHV were really overtly patriotic in that sense).

In that case, I think a good middle ground could be Most Passionate!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.