KH-Vids User Awards 2015: The Winners! [Cycle 1]

Discussion in '2015' started by Plums, Sep 6, 2015.

1. Plums Wakanda Forever

[​IMG]

Hey there all you Kingdom Hearts kids! I know this section hasn't seen all that much action in the last few months after the Awards ended -- which is by far no small fault of mine, and one I deeply apologize for. But have no fear, I'm here to give you the complete, fully official 100% results now, so let's see who our lucky members of the Kingdom Hearts Videos User Awards of 2014 are!

Most Adorable
    Last Year's Winner: Dinny
    Last Year's Runner-up: Korosu

Once every year, the Great Fairy of Kawaii and Sugar Sparkles grace KHV with their presence, and declares one whom embodies the sugar, the spice, and everything nice as the Most Adorable, Cutest, Most Precious Blueberry Spicehead to ever exist. Maka Albarn, you are the kawaiiest. Ghost is also a precious twinkle star child.

Most Ambitious
    Last Year's Winner: Ars Nova
    Last Year's Runner-up: Jayn

These folks are go-getters. Motivated and goal-oriented, KHV thinks Boy Wonder overflows with ambition. Misty, cstar, and Amaury are also pretty aspiring.

Most Changed
    Last Year's Winner: Makaze
    Last Year's Runner-up: Princess

Changes happen on KH-Vids and life in general. Some are good, some are okay, and some just plain old suck. KH-Vids has voted and Aelin FireHeart comes out as the most changed! Special mention goes to our runner-up, Chad Thundercucc!

Most Committed
    Last Year's Winner: Amaury

KHV has it's ups and downs. Sometimes, it's difficult balancing everything out between the forums, our physical lives, and everything else. But through it all, Roxam and Misty stand their ground. The dedication of Krowley is nothing to sneeze at either.

Most Creative
    Last Year's Winner: Jayn
    Last Year's Runner-up: hyuge

Creativity is difficult to achieve; even some of the most popular artists haven't an ounce of it! KHV would like to acknowledge hyuge as the person they wish to siphon the creativity from most. cstar should also watch her back.

Most Down to Earth
    Last Year's Winner: Skyheart
    Last Year's Runner-up: Jayn, What?

Taking a page from Guru Chillima, these people are so down to earth, they've achieved degrees of levelheadedness not seen in thousands of years. KHV believes Skyheart never loses his chill. Calxiyn is pretty grounded as well.

Most Egotistical
    Last Year's Winner: Jiku Neon, Makaze
    Last Year's Runner-up: DigitalAtlas

KHV thinks Beucefilous gives Beyonce a run for her money in belting out the ego, with Makaze as runner up.

Most Helpful
    Last Year's Winner: Misty
    Last Year's Runner-up: Plums

Is there a member that always seems to be able to give you a helping hand? KH-Vids has decided that Calxiyn has enough hands to help out a thousand times over, with Misty as our runner-up.

Most Insane
    Last Year's Winner: jackdaniel0
    Last Year's Runner-up: Amaury

Sometimes, there's a member that you could probably see running around downtown in a duck costume covered with ice cream and magazine clippings of Taylor Swift making awkward faces screaming about Einstein's Theory of Relativity as it relates to Jabbawockees. KH-Vids thinks Beucefilous fits the bill, though that jackdaniel0 kid could be down for it too.

Most Inspiring Member
    Last Year's Winner: Jayn, What?
    Last Year's Runner-up: tummer

These are the people we look up to; the ones that motivate us and push us to exceed our limitations and achieve all we can be. KHV thinks Jayn and is a high quality role model, and Ienzo is pretty inspiring as well.

Most Intelligent
    Last Year's Winner: What?
    Last Year's Runner-up: Styx, Misty

“I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying.” Sometimes we wonder if even Skyheart knows what he says, but he's still a ball of genius and hopefully no Bill Cipher. libregkd and Styx are pretty intelligent, as well.

Most Interesting
    Last Year's Runner-up: Ars Nova, Saxima

Let's face it: every now and then, a member comes along that, by comparison, just makes us all look downright dull! According to you, KHV, Ienzo makes us all curiouser and curiouser about her life. Princess is a pretty interesting dude, too.

Most Intimidating
    Last Year's Winner: Jiku Neon

Is there one member that you are truly terrified of? One that makes you scared that if you even slightly enrage them, they'll only look at you and your pants will be a soiled mess of fear and shame? Jayn makes lots of people want to pop out the diapers before they approach, though I've heard DigitalAtlas pray one too many times in the Church of Yuno Gasai.

Most Knowledgeable about Kingdom Hearts
    Last Year's Winner: Krowley
    Last Year's Runner-up: Misty, libregkd

Playing some KH trivia and lost on who's a Nort and how many people are renting out Sora's heart? When you've got Calxiyn on your team, you've no need to fear the dark! Krowley knows his stuff pretty well too.

Most Knowledgeable about Video Games
    Last Year's Winner: libregkd
    Last Year's Runner-up: Misty

Need help beating that one boss? Can't find that secret item or unlock that alternative end? Want the latest on the gaming industry? libregkd is the man with the plan (like, the original game schematics). Incognitus and Krowley have quite the know how too.

Most Likely to be Banned
    Last Year's Runner-up: Ars Nova

KH-Vids has voted, and you all think the banhammer would come down pretty swift on Jiku Neon. Ars Nova and jackdaniel0 also ring suspect to your ears (eyes?)

Most Likely to be a Villain

WARNING: Tonight marks this 37th crime in KH-Vids' neighbordhood. The malicious beast Glen has sunken his devious fangs into yet another of our comrades. Do not approach this man at any cost! Furthermore, we have word that the hero of lore that surpassed metal gear, DigitalAtlas, and BLOODCURDLING Beucefilous have been spotted near SpamZone Lane. Do not -- I repeat -- DO NOT, engage with them, lest ye wish to spend the next millenia in the deepest, most vile parts of the nightmares yet to come.

Most Likely to be a Hero
    Last Year's Winner: DigitalAtlas, Dinny
    Last Year's Runner-up: What?

Wait! What's that? Is it a bird? A plane? It's the entire armada of Australian wildlife approaching on the horizon! Death Tamer Glen is here to save the day! His sidekicks the Unsexiest Boy Wonder and Chun-Li follow suit. You don't wanna mess with either of them, unless you want your sexiness drained away and a FATALITY right where it used to be!

Most Likely to be Famous
    Last Year's Runner-up: Mike

This is the member who's autographs you want to collect to sell on the web in 30 years and make a fortune. KH-Vids thinks Jayn will go far, though we think Mike has shot at the stars as well.

Most Likely to be on KH-Vids Forever

When it comes time to introduce your future family to your friends, you'll always find yourself logging in here to introduce your loved ones to these people! KH-Vids finds Misty a constant in KH-Vids future, though she'll always have Amaury by her side.

Most Likely to be on Staff
    Last Year's Winner: Guardian_Soul

If all of the staff mysteriously simultaneously vanished one day, these members would be the most likely elected to take over. KH-Vids finds they'd be fine with Boy Wonder, but they find Aelin FireHeart to be pretty capable too.

Most Likely to End up in Prison
    Last Year's Winner: GhettoXemnas
    Last Year's Runner-up: Makaze

These are the people in the squad you gotta watch out for from those police shenanigans. KH-Vids thinks that Yuto would be put to trial first in the totally probably least racist trial ever. Yep. KH-Vids thinks Princess would be a good cellmate to him.

Most Likely to Never Hit Premium
    Last Year's Winner: cstar
    Last Year's Runner-up: Fearless

These are the people who, if they ever get a pink username, you'll tell them all about that crazy dream on Skype while laughing hysterically. KH-Vids is convinced Beucefilous will never become a pinky, though Calxiyn is pretty set on staying where she is.

Most Likely to be President
    Last Year's Winner: N/A
    Last Year's Runner-up: N/A

When you need something shot at, you ask a Republican. When you need something talked to death, you ask a Democrat. If you want something to be argued for eons, ask an Independent. And if you want your rent to go down, ask them why the rent's too damn high! But if you want something done, you ask al215. Don't forget Plums for 2020, though!

Most Missed
    Last Year's Winner: P
    Last Year's Runner-up: GhettoXemnas

"H I JAYN WE LOVE YOU PLEASE COME BACK????" KH-Vids misses Ars Nova too!

Most Memorable Podcast Moment
    Last Year's Winner: N/A
    Last Year's Runner-up: N/A

Between Misty's language, compulsive lying, and table topics, the podcast has spawned a treasure trove of beloved memories for us all. KHV thinks The Moogle Censor will be heard for generations. Although, Misty Discovering a KHV Member was in the Kill la Kill Dub is the talk of the town, too.

Most Nostalgic
    Last Year's Winner: Princess
    Last year's Runner-up: DigitalAtlars, Peace and War, Makaze, .:tale

These are the members who want to build a time machine and travel back to the good ole days, where KHV was white and blue, where the TV wasn't awful, and everyone was smackdab in the middle of their cringeworthy phases of middle school! KH-Vids thinks Ienzo and Marushi are prime to steal that time machine CERN's cooking up. Kites wants a blast from the past too.

Most Obscure Tastes
    Last Year's Runner-up: Rainshine

When you talk to these people, you're pretty sure they have to be making at least some of these interests up. KH-Vids finds Myst and his interests to be quite out of this world, though Amaury gives him a run for the money.

Most Overrated
    Last Year's Winner: Ars Nova, C
    Last Year's Runner-up: Nate_River

An overrated member is more than one that always goes noticed -- they're one that gets the spotlight to the point where you can barely stand to see them post! In their years here they've built up quite a rep, but KH-Vids feels they don't quite live up to it! Chun-Li was voted most overrated. Runner-up is Misty.

Most Serious
    Last Year's Winner: Makaze

These guys need a hug. Or some booze. KHV thinks Amaury should lighten up! libregkd and 61 need to chillaxizzle too.

Most Shocking Moment
    Last Year's Winner: Makaze's Unbanning
    Last Year's Runner-up: New Staff Promotions

There are always quite a few startling moments that arise over the years spent on KHV. This year, Kingdom Hearts III's Gameplay and Presence @ E3 is the winner (of this award and my tears)! When Aelin FireHeart Finally Hit Premium come in second.

Most Underrated
    Last Year's Winner: .:tale
    Last Year's Runner-up: Amethyst

An underrated member is more than one that goes unnoticed -- they're one that deserves to be noticed, but if they were noticed it would take the charm out of noticing that they're unnoticed. I'm also noticing that this might be the first paragraph to abuse that word so much. Moving on, Aelin FireHeart and Yuto were voted our most underrated member, followed by Amethyst and .:tale.

Most Verbose
    Last Year's Winner: What?
    Last Year's Runner-up: Makaze

These guys talk a lot. StardustXtreme, What? and sometimes Makaze need to calm down with all those words, man.

2. Amaury Legendary Hero

Most Committed:
    Ah, well. You win some; you lose some.

Most Serious:
    I didn't know I was really serious, but thanks, guys!

3. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

da what.png

no da.png

what happened to you

4. Glen Returned from the dead

Death Tamer Glen? Well, I'll admit I got a bit of a laugh from this thread XD Still not sure why I won both most likely to be a villain and most likely to be a hero though

5. GarrettFinch Hollow Bastion Committee

@Glen maybe you don't know what you want to be :p

6. Glen Returned from the dead

And apparently neither does anybody else! XD

7. Plums Wakanda Forever

8. Mysty Unknown

My tastes aren't too obscure. I mean sure I like loli in anime and like girls with flat chests... sure I'm a tea party anarchist.. I might like playing as Terra more than the rest of the kh playable characters but I'm not that- oh.

9. CrownMoksha Decimo

Because you're an Anti-Hero, there just isn't a category for it thus you won both Most Likely to be a Hero and Most likely to be a Villain

10. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

Most Committed:

Aww yisss!!! I won!

[​IMG]

Even though I have no idea why I was even nominated for it in the first place.[DOUBLEPOST=1441589009][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Twisted, by the dark side, young DigitalAtlas has become.

11. Amaury Legendary Hero

Pleasure losing to you.

Seriously.

12. Hiro ✩ Guardian

I love how Plums calls me by my new name and hasn't changed it ;)

13. Ghost King's Apprentice

~ (^///^)~ I got on the thing!

14. Hiro ✩ Guardian

I am honored to have been chosen as the Most Overrated. Truly, it is a title I deserve, for no matter how many people think I am the greatest thing ever (and they'd be right), there are three who do not and that is okay.

Also if you didn't vote me most likely to be a hero you're wrong I work for Interpol.