KH-Vids User Awards 2012: The Winners! [Cycle 4]

Discussion in '2012' started by Chevalier, Sep 8, 2012.

1. Chevalier Crystal Princess

Hey guys, this is Chev here bringing you the cycle four awards. Here you'll get to see who came out on top in each of these . Let's move on, shall we?

Cycle 1
    Cycle 2
    Cycle 3

--

Arcade Junkie
    Last Year's Winner: I dunno
    Last Year's Runner-up: I dunno

This person has spent most of the year trying to reach the high-scores and basically barring entrance to everyone onto their sacred arcade domain! Just kidding. They just play in the arcade a lot! Cat~ is hooked infinitely to that part of the site. Jiku also hangs around the arcade quite a bit.​

Best Avatar
    Last Year's Winner: N/A
    Last Year's Runner-up: N/A

That little box (orly? 200x200 is little!?) we use to recognize members, loved by many, it seems Jayn's rectangled creation gathers the most love.​

Best Username

Once every full moon, someone will use a name that will shock and awe each of us. This year, i hate tarrlok seems to have produced the most impact. Yuri Fury seems like a pretty cool name, too.​

Best Section
    Last Year's Winner: ???
    Last Year's Runner-up: ???

The sections of the site where members have their fun activites are remembered here. The Spamzone seems to be the undefeated member favorite. The Role-Playing Arena does not go too far behind.​

Biggest Attention Whore

The spotlight calls this member every time. They need to be seen and heard. They need to ultimate acclaim and will go to lenghts to obtain the admiration of the crowds! This year, Amaury shifted the limelight onto himself the most.​

Biggest Post Whore
    Last Year's Winner: Jayn, Chevalier
    Last Year's Runner-up: What?

Must.Post.Always.This is their motto. They will flood the site with their posts and stomp everyone who stands in their way! This year, Amaury curb-stomped all the posers and sat on his throne of posts.​

Biggest Reputation Whore

These members are all about getting them green gems. As we say goodbye to those little babies that are no longer a staple of the site, we declare that Reptar & Amaury would hog those little gems until the last moment, maybe even crying a bit as they turned from green to 'likes' in their shaking hands *sob..sob*​

Biggest Spammer

SpamSpamSpamSpam, the posting never ends. One post here, one post there. In the end, Amaury can never be stopped...​

Biggest Flirt

Girls of KHV Beware, Llave de Espada is ready to fill your profile with poems and serenades. He's coming for you, be ready! Noroz also seems to want some of the girl action.​

Biggest Kingdom Hearts Fan

These guys are hooked on Sora and Co. I bet they even have some Sora wallscrolls and all the whacky merchandise. Sabby seems to be the most KH crazed, followed by Mike.​

Biggest Otaku

No Figma can escape the watchful eye of this member, they will take the anime line-up lists and check-mark them until it breaks! Members say Jube has the most love for his Waifu! Okabe Rintarou (RvR) also seems to love Hatsune Miku quite a bit.​

Cutest (Fake) Couple

We love our ships, don't we? Those memorable couples that aren't really couples. One has to wonder where all this shipping craze started...​

The members think Wookiie(What?xCookie) are the most kawaii desu together. Stabby (StardustxSabby) is still a fan favorite.​

Cutest (Real) Couple
    Last Year's Runner-up: M/A

These members are actually sharing their love with each other, and have remained together and firm throughout the years. Love has no limits.​

Members find JaynxFuzzybluelights & Fayt-HarkwindxDPWolf to be the most Kawaii Desu Desu couples on KHV. Long live the couples!​

Favorite Banned Member

The banned...they will be remembered and loved through the actions. Those who remain have spoken, they seem to like Sforzato a lot. Luxord was a fan favorite too.​

Favorite Event

Community events were not left in obscurity, and people have spoken on which ones they like. Apparently, Castle Oblivion and its tricks gave people the thrill they wanted. KHV Chorus is also loved by many.​

Favorite Fad

KHV Thrives on its fads, no one can resist the allure of changing their names and avatars to match a fad. This Year what pulled the members in was 1960's Spiderman and The Legend of Korra.

Friendliest Member

This member will make friends with everyone. Maybe even the bots! People think What? is the friendliest of the bunch. Dinny is a pretty friendly chick too.​

Funniest Member

Do you want a joke here? Well too bad. I'm not the funniest. But you know who is? Reptar! That girl can pump out the craziest and weirdest jokes that still make you laugh at the end of the day. Plums is also kind of funny...sorta...butts.​

Hottest Female Member

These girls can make you all red in the face and if you're nice enough you may even get a little cheek kiss from these goddesses. Kites is revered as Miss KHV this year, Beezygee isn't too far behind.​

Hottest Male Member

What? seems to be quite the view built after the visage of gods. Our blonde pretty boy Christhor is not too bad for the eyes, either.​

Least Favorite Fad

The fad everyone seems to dislike this year, maybe it went too far, or maybe it wasn't the right time. But still, Hating on the Newbies seems to be despised by all.​

Manliest Man

This man is the hairiest, meanest, stinkiest, but most sough after for their masculinity. Kitty seems to be the epitome of man. Forsaken is sort of manly too...hahahaha.​

Master Debater

They debate everything. They don't even believe in electrical light. Be prepared to get your debate socks knocked off because Makaze is coming to town! Styx is pretty hot in the debates too.​

Member Who Should Post More

These members hide in the shadows of threads only to come out and give their input only scarcely. People think Maka (Rainbow Dash) and Peyton should stop being lazy and get to dat postin'​

Member You'd Like to Know More

Members feel compelled to this person and their quirks for some reason. They feel like they want to learn from this person as much as possible. Jay seems to be quite solicited. Forsaken is also wanted to some extent.​

Nicest Member

Jayn seems to be the girl that's always helping with a smile on her face.​

Strangest Member

Wow, this member sure is...strange. Weirdness thy name is Reptar. Amaury can be pretty strange too.

Whimsical Woman

Beware of this girl, she does what she wants, when she wants and if you get in her way...hahahaha. Members think Jayn will spin to the tune of her whims. Kitty (Oerba Yun Fang) is also pretty random.​

Congratulations to ALL of our winners! I hope you had fun, and if not, there's always next year!

2. Llave Superless Moderator

I WILL BECOME THE MOST WHIMSICAL WOMAN NEXT YEAR MARK MY WORDS YOU GOOSES!

Also congrats to everyone. It's nice to know we as a community can see each other's talents, qualities, et cetera and just have a good time with it.

3. Haseo Knight of Light

[​IMG]

4. Iskandar King of Conquerors

HAHAHAHA!!! I'm not on the biggest post whore or spammer this year. Now no one can call me that. That title is now Amaury's, HAHAHAHA!!

On the normal post side, congrats to all who did win

5. Yozora Archer

Hottest Male Member - Between What? and Chris, if I had to choose one to fap off to, it would be Chris. And then What?

6. Amaury Legendary Hero

Aw, thanks, guys. Looks like I won a lot of things. =)

7. Hayabusa Venomous

I got smoked in the Hottest Male Member thing ._.

Congrats everyone else.

8. reptar REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Am I the only one who reads 'Master Debater' as...something else...?
    Is that just me?
    ANYWAYS CONGRATS, WINNERS!
    I'll be quiet now.

9. kitty_mckechnie I want to hug you like big fuzzy Siberian bear!

[​IMG]